Right now, 8/3/21, O or U on 1.5 Five Stars?

The number of 5 stars we will sign this cycle, as of 8/3/2021. With an over/under of 1.5, we go

• Over

• Under

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, I think that if you think it’s 2 and one of them is Stewart and the other is Singletary and he drops to a 4 star, you still called for 2 and we got 2 5 stars as of today’s date. I think we’ve got to look at it that way if there’s a drop like what happened with Don Chaney Jr. Singletary already dropped a number of spots for no reason.

Oh 10000%, I was just messin’ lol. Singletary is 5*, idgaf what those dorks say to try to justify his inevitable drop if he pulls trigger for us.

Advertisement
***** it, I'm drinking the Gatorade.... Over
giphy.webp

I went under. I’m a broken man, the recruiting game has me scarred. I just assume we will always get burned in the end. We get shemar if we get one of those four.
Would love to be wrong on that one.
Hopefully we get all of them!

My heart says two, my brain says one. I think Shemar is firmly aboard and I really want to get on the Singletary train but I’m cautiously optimistic on that one right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
well i think it will be either 1 or 2. unless we have an incredible year. I think its slightly more likely that we only get 1.

I'm certainly no expert, but I've been following this class more closely than usual.

I'm thinking we are the favorite for Stewart, maybe leading for Singletary (maybe orange and green glasses though?), long shot for Wilson & Matthews but at least in the conversation somewhat, and maybe in between for Lucas (I expect him to be a five star).

Anybody I'm missing?

I know you can't be too obsessed over five stars, when it's so subjective over who's a four-star and who's a five. But the blue chip ratio doesn't lie. If you can consistently get two or three five stars per class, including transfers, and your coaching doesn't get in the way, you are going to play for a national title.

I'll go with two, so Over.
5 stars is great but the number of high 4 stars is equally important

Advertisement
I'm certainly no expert, but I've been following this class more closely than usual.

I'm thinking we are the favorite for Stewart, maybe leading for Singletary (maybe orange and green glasses though?), long shot for Wilson & Matthews but at least in the conversation somewhat, and maybe in between for Lucas (I expect him to be a five star).

Anybody I'm missing?

I know you can't be too obsessed over five stars, when it's so subjective over who's a four-star and who's a five. But the blue chip ratio doesn't lie. If you can consistently get two or three five stars per class, including transfers, and your coaching doesn't get in the way, you are going to play for a national title.

I'll go with two, so Over.

We get all five of them. Five five-stars.

15-0.

Tricky question because of some moving parts in terms of who ends up a 5-star and whom we're pursuing in December/January. But if we say today that the 5 stars we're after are Stewart, Singletary, Harold Perkins, Kamari Wilson, Jacoby Mathews, and Bear Alexander, then I'd go over. I think it might actually be more interesting setting the O/U at 2, especially if we toss Marvin Jones Jr. and Anthony Lucas into this list (even though Lucas' composite rating as of today is below Rogers, Skinner, Fegans, and Kelly).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back