Richt should be listening to Brohm from Purdue

The years that are in bold are the years he has been coach there sherlock. He is in year 2. Can you not ******* read? The reason the poster put the years he wasn't the head coach of those teams is to illustrate how much better the teams are when he is at the helm.
The OP was referring to the the head coach. That’s who I was referring to. But once again WKU and Purdue. Y’all have this energy after one game. Stop overreacting

Advertisement
At Purdue and wku..I think y’all overreacting to one game where Ohio st we the bed. Our fans always do this after they see a upset. “We should be doing that”. Do u think that O works with nobody blocking? Cause that’s our problem here.

Its not 1 game, it 5 seasons of offensive success.

Your talking points are ridiculous. Brohm took an offense in the 100s and in 2 years turned into into a top 10 offense. You think he has an elite OL?
Richt took an offense that was 15th, 10th, 44th in yards per play the 3 years before he arrived, in year 3 we are 54th in ypp.

Notice a difference? Do you think Purdue is more talented then Miami?

Advertisement
Its not 1 game, it 5 seasons of offensive success.

Your talking points are ridiculous. Brohm took an offense in the 100s and in 2 years turned into into a top 10 offense. You think he has an elite OL?
Richt took an offense that was 15th, 10th, 44th in yards per play the 3 years before he arrived, in year 3 we are 54th in ypp.

Notice a difference? Do you think Purdue is more talented then Miami?
I think Purdue executes better. I think even with brohms scheme this oline would struggle. I think Purdue’s oline while not elite, is better than ours. I think we have a knuckle head at QB who doesn’t care and a another guy who u guys refer to as the worse p5 qb in the nation. I know the combination of bad QB play and bad oline play equals bad offense. I think chip kelly has a better offensive mind then brohm. I know UCLA struggles for the same reason we do on O. I don’t think we could execute any offensive scheme effeiciently at the elite level until this Oline gets fixed. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
Back