Richt -- Remember This?

Vizslacane

Redshirt Freshman
In the UF game about 5 years ago, Richt told his team to get an unsportsmanlike penalty for celebrating after scoring the first TD. UGA scored, and about 40 players left the bench to celebrate with the 11 offensive players. 15 yard penalty was a small price to pay for motivating the players.

Is that something UM fans would love to see? I think so.

Advertisement
Someone mentioned that in a thread yesterday. They pointed out that he seemed to have that fire back then but not today.

Smh another person who thinks acting cool is more important than winning.

I don't give a **** how we act. Do I love rubbing it in teams faces? Absolutely. But that is only cool and awesome when you win.

For example, go ahead and stomp on the Louisville Cardinal at mid field.....but you better win or you look like a clown. The 80s and 90s Canes acted cool b/c they kicked the **** out of people. Not the other way around.

Everyone looks a fool if an AG coached team does it.

When you average 10 wins per year for 15 years, go for it.

I don't give a **** how we act. Do I love rubbing it in teams faces? Absolutely. But that is only cool and awesome when you win.

For example, go ahead and stomp on the Louisville Cardinal at mid field.....but you better win or you look like a clown. The 80s and 90s Canes acted cool b/c they kicked the **** out of people. Not the other way around.

Exactly.

Advertisement
I remember that game and yeah it was cool, but it also demoralized UF. Its like they tanked the rest of the game because UGA got in their heads. On the flip side the following year UGA got destroyed by UF.

Everyone looks a fool if an AG coached team does it.

When you average 10 wins per year for 15 years, go for it.

Umm no.....when you win 4 titles in 8 years, with playing for the title sprinkled in a few more times, beating teams like Texas to a pulp, yes then go right ahead.

Winning the SEC east a few times and playing in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl? Naaahhhh...

Don't know if it's what you're trying to imply with your post or not, but Georgia won the game where this occurred. That team finished 11-2, won a BCS Bowl that year and finished ranked #2 ..

Advertisement

They kicked florida's *** that day too

Don't know if it's what you're trying to imply with your post or not, but Georgia won the game where this occurred. That team finished 11-2, won a BCS Bowl that year and finished ranked #2 ..

And? Is that supposed to impress me? Did they win the SEC? Did they win a title?

To me, Im not interest in a coach whose claim to fame was getting kids to celebrate and winning his division. I want rings.

And? Is that supposed to impress me? Did they win the SEC? Did they win a title?

To me, Im not interest in a coach whose claim to fame was getting kids to celebrate and winning his division. I want rings.

He has as many national titles as Butch

How many rings Butch got?

Advertisement
In the UF game about 5 years ago, Richt told his team to get an unsportsmanlike penalty for celebrating after scoring the first TD. UGA scored, and about 40 players left the bench to celebrate with the 11 offensive players. 15 yard penalty was a small price to pay for motivating the players.

SWAG

SWAG

When I think SWAG, I think of losing to your rival 10 out of 15 times.

Advertisement

He has as many national titles as Butch

Who cares I don't want Richt or Butch.

I want to be owning college football. I'm not interested in 9 wins a year and occasional Coastal crowns. That's what Richt gives you.

Advertisement
Back