Richt Recruiting ......This is the stuff he brings!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
lil tacky for me

unnamed1.jpg

are you a long time lurker who just has never posted but has inside information that you cant really share because you would lose your sauce?

No I am not. I did say Richt was coming to the U before it was announced. I have a friend who is a Gator Fan who knew someone connected to a big Georgia Booster who was told by someone very close to the Richt Family that the decision was made. But Nobody ever wants to lose their sauce.....am I right?

As far as the recruiting techniques and ideas, it is very innovative and unique. As longs as the recruits like it.......I like it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
this is the stuff he brings.. last 5 years national ranking per NFL.com

10. Georgia
Recruiting numbers: 45 (average rank of 9th)
Finish by recruiting rank: 6th
Buzz: The Bulldogs' rankings were remarkably consistent, with each coming in between sixth and 12th.

Advertisement
Read the article. The kids love it and are eating it up.

Chauncey Rivers is a 4-star defensive end from Stephenson High School who switched his commitment from South Carolina to UGA in February. “It was a good picture,” Rivers told the AJC. “I just thought that it was a great way prospect’s attention. It got mine.” Rivers has two copies of his picture; he keeps one on his bedroom wall, and another one in a frame in a family room.

Chuma Edoga is a 4-star (and soon-to-be 5-star) offensive lineman from McEachern High School who is considered by some recruiting analysts to be the state’s No. 1 prospect at his position. He has Tennessee as his leader, followed by USC, UGA and Stanford (in that order). Edoga flew out of Atlanta on Wednesday to make unofficial visits to both USC and Stanford.

“I’d say this (UGA portrait) is the most creative thing I’ve gotten in the mail so far,” Edoga told the AJC on Wednesday. “I thought it was pretty cool that they took time to do that (the drawing). And it was a pretty good drawing. I feel like it looks like me a little bit.”

Advertisement
Back