Richt praises McDermott

Advertisement
Would be interested in seeing darling slide inside to G to see if he can make an impact there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think KC might be something at LT. Darling would be a far better guard than Gauthier too. That Darling injury might have been a blessing in disguise

Yeah I think KC might be something at LT. Darling would be a far better guard than Gauthier too. That Darling injury might have been a blessing in disguise

I agree, but would include Linder as primary. Darling not athletic enough at LT and would probably give the inside rush and pass protection a boost.

McDermott, Darling, Gall, Isadora, St. Louis (Gauthier backup for either guard) No tackles remaining.

LOL at Searels realizing this after 4 losses.

I cant be too mad at him though. A 1st year coach can only know the players abilities but so much.

I think he now knows which of our guys are greentree all stars; as opposed to gameday performers.

Advertisement
KC has played LT before and not done well. He played well against Virginia but I hope we have better options at LT next year.

KC looked decent at tackle as a freshman prior to his knee injury. Mind you that was with limited snaps so I don't know what his ceiling would be prior to that injury. Never liked darling at LT. his money position at the next level is guard but is good enough to play right tackle at the college level

KC has played LT before and not done well. He played well against Virginia but I hope we have better options at LT next year.

Yep. Last time we trotted him out there he was awful, which is why they have that spot to darling. Maybe swap them now?

Advertisement
I saw Gauthier mowing guys into the ground at the end of a few runs. I think other than the two penalties he played well. And he plays with an attitude. I think McDermott is just McDermott. Not great at anything, can play well at times, and agains top their competition will get plowed. His bro was basically the same player really....

Advertisement
Back