Richt is such a great CEO....

Advertisement
It's that way largely because of what Richt left behind. Very little talent in the junior and senior classes. It's one of the main reasons I was OK with making a change after last year...you could see this season coming a mile away, so we might as well take our lumps with a new coach at the same time.

It's that way largely because of what Richt left behind. Very little talent in the junior and senior classes. It's one of the main reasons I was OK with making a change after last year...you could see this season coming a mile away, so we might as well take our lumps with a new coach at the same time.

but according to our fans, Rick just needs time to build us up. Odd how fans of his former team are telling us that he was clearly burned out.

9-3 last year in the SEC. Lost to Bama, UF and UT.....THE half way decent teams....should do much better in the ACC..BUT HE wasn't calling the plays.

Advertisement
and program builder, then why is UGA so horrible?

looks like the team he left over is a trash heap.

Like I been telling people that say "he has Goldens players" well Kirby smart got Richts players and they suck too.

Thats real... so why has he won bout 75% of his games?

Not trying to contend w u? I am really trying to see how over 15 years he was at least above average but now seems to not have A SINGLE CLUE

9-3 last year in the SEC. Lost to Bama, UF and UT.....THE half way decent teams....should do much better in the ACC..BUT HE wasn't calling the plays.

until u realize theres not much diff between acc n sec. sec east has sucked for years..n richt had a read on the seasoned defenses there..he has no clue about acc,...it was dead apparent when he didmt run at acc..or throw the ball all over fsu/unc

Advertisement
Back