Richt can gather back in the players, alumni players and fans by...

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
...playing for next year.

I know if I saw Richt replacing Malik, moving Donaldson back to guard, starting Nesta, getting the all the frosh significant playing time, I think the dogs could be kind of called of...ish...

Pull the trigger on Jarren as the starter and set up next year. Clemps'son will still be a juggernaught, but they lose their entire DL.

The tried and true, "Well, there's always next year" could buy Mark and his staff one more year if they are brave and make the necessary moves for the future of the program.

Advertisement
buy themselves a year? he’s here as long as he wants. that’s a bitter pill to swallow but that’s reality.

...playing for next year.

I know off I saw Richt replacing Malik, moving Donaldson back to guard, starting Nesta, getting the all the frosh significant playing time, I think the dogs could be kind of called of...ish...

Pull the trigger on Jarren as the starter and set up next year. Clemps'son will still be a juggernaught, but they lose their entire DL.

The tried and true, "Well, there's always next year" could buy Mark and his staff one more year if they are brave and make the necessary moves for the future of the program.
Agree. But I think he will end up being stubborn and we win 7-9 games for the next 3-4 years and then he retires. I'm selling my FSU tickets if anyone cares. I'm out on this season. Not going to any games or giving them a dime

Advertisement
He won't do it.

That way he can still use the Al Gorlden "well it's this guy's first year starting at QB" excuse for when our team schits the bed again next season.

He won't do it.

That way he can still use the Al Gorlden "well it's this guy's first year starting at QB" excuse for when our team schits the bed again next season.
Man, I wish I could push back on you and say you're wrong, but I can't. Unfortunately, we see the future and it is now.

Yea there's no chance Richt is going anywhere anytime soon. People need to get that out of their heads.

Yea there's no chance Richt is going anywhere anytime soon. People need to get that out of their heads.

No one is expecting him to get fired but the fact he continues to insist on calling plays highlights how truly ****ed we are as a program right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back