Richt and Rosier

moshated305

Senior
Match made in ****. Richt doesn't trust him and rightfully so. First drive run, run, screen I knew what kinda night it was gonna be. We need a new QB and a new OC. This team is going nowhere.

Advertisement
Its year three. Richt not having a replacement for Rosier is a travesty. Also, Diaz still blows, and Mike Rumph clearly has photos of Richt handing cash to Sony; no idea how the **** he is still employed.

Its year three. Richt not having a replacement for Rosier is a travesty. Also, Diaz still blows, and Mike Rumph clearly has photos of Richt handing cash to Sony; no idea how the **** he is still employed.
you are way off about Rumph. He has developed guys. He lost bandy tonight and lost malek in off-season.

Advertisement
He couldn't make it work with Kaayak, he can't make it work with Rosier. The game has overlapped Richt five thousand times already.

Give. Up. Richt.

I saw it up close.... really bad. His footwork is awful and he struggles terribly if his first read is covered. We are also too light on the DL to stop a big OL for 4 quarters. Dean seems to think his job is touch football. He is consistently 5 yards behind the reciever, bad coaching. We aren’t even close to beating any playoff team. Neg away....

I can’t watch another down with rosier behind center man I just can’t. I’m tired Richt

Both were atrocious tonight, as was the o line. I don't know how many times a linebacker came streaking down the middle to disrupt Rosier. What made matters worse is most of the time Rosier did get time he either had happy feet and left the pocket or completely missed his receiver. Awful execution and awful game plan.

Advertisement
Match made in ****. Richt doesn't trust him and rightfully so. First drive run, run, screen I knew what kinda night it was gonna be. We need a new QB and a new OC. This team is going nowhere.
Boy don't i agree on a new OC, everything looks so basic its like you do not need to plan against his O
the Line was awful, close to bottom of the barrel in the SEC, Rozier need some time to execute and no one on line didi their part...............

The LSU DC publicly declared how the Miami offense has no intermediate passing game and is predictable. There needs to be a change to salvage the season because the Pitt game was clearly not a fluke.

Anyone hear Blackledges comment on what Aranda told him?
"Miami does not have an intermediate passing game"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back