Richt addresses Perry situation, BC prep, after Monday's practice

View as article
You think he's carrying that much cash around without any heat? And if he is I'm suuuuuuuure its registered. Do you think he is a loner on the team. Or does he have freinds on the team that probably act and do the things he does that goes unseen? Not a good look for us. We might not be able to score points but at least we are maintaining the culture that the media has always thought of us as having.

Monopoly money....

Advertisement
Look at the UCF roster and most all were playing last year when they had a good record. There are very few 4 star players on the roster. The O-line is all 3 star players. But 3 star players that have been coached properly and maxing out their potential. Not to mention the game plan and good execution of it.
https://247sports.com/Team/UCF-Knights-Football-103/Roster/
and UCF would *** *** The U right now, lucky we dont play em

Kid is finished at Miami - and rightly so, he's not good enough for Richt to deal with this, heck Jamis won a Heisman and only stole crabs

Maybe the issue is execution and not play calling . . .

It most definitely is execution bc the Corch is asking the players to execute ****** plays that are predictable. Also, Corch Richt is asking our O Line to play like Bama and stuff the ball down the throat of the opponent, which we can't do based on **** poor O Line coaching and having terrible players starting...It's the chicken or the egg argument, symbiotic in nature. We need drastic changes this off season.

I've resigned myself and my expectations to the reality that we are a middle of the pack P5 team. Under this current construct, we will never be the team of the 80s/90s/early 00s. While a sad reality, I am not all destroyed over it. It is just a game. I just want to see quality football by our team, and being competitive in every game. Whether we win all of our games or drop a few. I want to see beautiful football being played on the field.

Advertisement
So Canezum, if Im reading this correctly, are you completely off the Richt train? And was it the UVa game that set you off?

I'm never on any coach or players "train" on any level. I just defend everyone from BS criticism. It's just in my nature. I didn't like criticizing Richts playcalling until I saw a more talented qb struggling with those same calls.

Blaming your subordinates is unacceptable in any position of power.

That ****es me off no matter who the leader is. I'm fine with Mark as long as he is accountable for his BS. This QB situation is a shid-show. its absolutely embarrassing. Playing Rosier is just dumb af. There is no justification for it outside of Richts absurd expectations.

The fact that he doesn't stray away from his gameplan is more annoying than anything.

Who gives af what you practiced all week? Call some shid you didn't practice if it is going to put the team in a better position to succeed.

Ive been annoyed since i found out Nkosi was suspended for the LSU game for whatever BS reason Richt has thought up.

I hold loyalty to no coach or player, if they fuqin up fuq them.

I like Lawrence Cager, one of my fave players. But the drops in the FSU game were unacceptable and im not afraid to say he deserved to be benched for them.

I like Mark Richt but im not afraid to say that he should be demoted for this Bullshid he is doing with the offense.

Proving my point.

The Cult has a new person to blame all the failures of the season on, and it's a Redshirt Freshman who's guilty of counting money on camera which we all know is illegal in America right? Smfh

Huh? You, my friend, have a fertile imagination.

Perry is simply not ready for primetime. His eyes looked like saucers and he was nervous beyond words when he took the field against FSU. Against Virginia, his play was sandlot at best and he didn't appear to have a clue as to what he should have been doing. Yet, despite the kid's inarguable deficiencies, he had no prayer of being successful due to the pathetic offensive line play. That same problem has also greatly hindered Rosier over the past two years.

There are countless dumb actions that are not illegal, but due to the nature of some actions, Perry's particularly sent a very bad message. Perry's foolishness served to make him look unfocused and allowed the national haters of the Canes program to point and allege a variety of negative acts, thus not very helpful recruiting wise.

Richt should’ve died on the sword for his pathetic attempt at play calling. Are the players doing 100% all the time? Probably not, mainly because they either know they won’t get the ball or it will be thrown over their head or in the dirt in front of them. I’m sure they’re discouraged on what’s happening and putting Rosier back in will only lose the team more. Pastor Richt has got to see that, or he clearly doesn’t deserve to coach at the University of Miami. If he doesn’t sweep the last 5 games and some how get us into the ACCCG, he will lose what little bit of backing he’s got - from the fan base clearly and the BOT. I’m sure Frenk didn’t envision this sh** show when he brought Mark back and touted him as the savior to the Canes brand; including winning on the field. With the ACC Network starting up next season, now the chance to switch HC and firmly plant ourselves back not only on the top of the ACC, but back into the upper echelon of college football. I’m done with this mediocrity, we had that with Golden. Just make sure we keep Diaz as he’s the only real deal on this coaching staff. If he decides to keep Rumph and Banda so be it - that’s on him. But the Pastor Richt experiment has ran its course, it’s time for new and improved leadership at the helm. One that won’t blame ineptness on the players when it’s clearly out there plain as day that the true crap show is you Pastor Richt.

this might just be the dumbest take I have Ever seen. Who is running caneinsider now days? Lol....
So richt leaked the Perry video? Where tf do these people come up with this bullsh*t lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back