Retool the Defense / Youth Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meddle

Banned
Banned
Right up the alley of many here. Replace the weak and move the chess pieces.

SDE - JHH
WDE - Harvey
DT - Nesta
DT - Taylor
MLB - Carter
WLB - J. Williams/Chase Smith
Striker - Frierson/K. Smith rotates upon return from injury
Safety - Bolden
Safety - Kinchens/Avantae after suspension
Corner - Stevenson
Corner - Couch

Could the freshmen be in position? Cover better? Tackle better? Could it honestly be worse?

I think there is enough football knowledge in here to take this and run with it. I'm sure there are enough opinions. And I know this a first post, but not a troll just a longtime fan that is disgusted with what is being rolled out on the field every week.

Advertisement

SDE - JHH
WDE - Harvey
DT - Nesta
DT - Taylor
MLB - Carter
Safety - Bolden
Corner - Stevenson
Corner - Couch

Could the freshmen be in position? Cover better? Tackle better? Could it honestly be worse?

I think there is enough football knowledge in here to take this and run with it. I'm sure there are enough opinions. And I know this a first post, but not a troll just a longtime fan that is disgusted with what is being rolled out on the field every week.
This is the most Madden post I've seen on here probably ever. Carter at mlb!!? You gotta be joking

kobe-bryant-what.gif

SDE - JHH/Roberts
WDE - Harvey/Chantz. Williams/DeAndre Johnson
DT - Nesta/Ford
DT - Taylor/Miller
MLB - Cave/Flagg
WLB - Chase Smith/Huff/Brooks
Striker - Frierson/Carter
Safety - Kinchens
Safety - J.Williams
Corner - Stevenson/Blades
Corner - Dunson/Ivey
Nickel Couch/Clarke

FIFY

SDE - JHH
WDE - Harvey
DT - Nesta
DT - Taylor
MLB - Carter
Safety - Bolden
Corner - Stevenson
Corner - Couch

👀

Advertisement

SDE - JHH
WDE - Harvey
DT - Nesta
DT - Taylor
MLB - Carter
Safety - Bolden
Corner - Stevenson
Corner - Couch

Everything Manny has said about best players will play has all been BS like usual. He’s playing veterans in hopes to save his job.

Advertisement
I do agree with the gist of the post that Manny should (but probably won't) transition to young players. I do think that's his only hope to inject life into the season. They may make mistakes but I think the ceiling is higher.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back