Renewed optimism

Bird4um

Sophomore
Premium
I was excited again. Golden gone. ACC still alive. 2game win streak. But we were in a single elimination tournament.
Season 2 now over.

Expect a shalacking next 2 games. These boys have quit. Just care about new coach now.

Advertisement
We beat two mediocre teams. The season was lost when we didn't fire Al last season. Right now we just need to finish the string so we can clean house because the cancer that is Golden is still imprinted all over this staff.

"single elimination tournament" is the most Golden thing anyone could say at this point......SMH

If AG were still here: "We are are going to work our tails off to get this right.....the coastal is still a possibility if things shake out right. Give credit to UNC, that is as talented a team as we have seen all year. At the end of the day, its on me to get things right"

If AG were still here: "We are are going to work our tails off to get this right.....the coastal is still a possibility if things shake out right. Give credit to UNC, that is as talented a team as we have seen all year. At the end of the day, its on me to get things right"

As I read that i could hear his voicing saying it. Just sickening. Glad that cancer is gone. Now we just need to get rid of the rest of his staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back