Remainder of class

Advertisement
We have 7 spots..hope we land more than just two. And no, Moises is not included in the nbr...

We have 7 spots..hope we land more than just two. And no, Moises is not included in the nbr...
i’m guessing 4 now. 26 is the number. with the two tonight, the kicker and DB, that’s 22. it’s going to be a very portal win now heavy. my guess

i’m guessing 4 now. 26 is the number. with the two tonight, the kicker and DB, that’s 22. it’s going to be a very portal win now heavy. my guess
Kicker replaced a kicker and we have had a TE hit the portal and I would say a couple of Qb’s so we have spots

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blake James is a pathetic AD. Under his watch, it’s self imposed ‘ship penalties. Pathetic this POS!

We currently have 23 on board leaving us with 3 remaining spots. We might have 4 depending if Willie moise qualifies and then if he doesn't miami can decide to go the route of Cameron William's in which he takes a academic redshirt. So basically at the most 4 more players we can bring in

I agree we need 2 OL and 1 CB but not have *** guys. immediate contributors

Advertisement
We currently have 23 on board leaving us with 2 remaining spots. We might have 3 depending if Willie moise qualifies and then if he doesn't miami can decide to go the route of Cameron William's in which he takes a academic redshirt. So basically at the most 3 more players we can bring in

Love to grab

Neal the DT (short arms be damned)

1 OT (even its it only on elite traits only/project)

1 CB (again traits you can’t teach but can be coached and worst he is a STs player)

Advertisement
If I had to assume miami gets 2 more transfers 1 ol and 1 cb. Hopefully they target 1 more ot in high school for the last spot

Dotson from FAU, a true corner 2020 kid, 1 or 2 of the OTs in the portal from Vanderbilt, Indiana, Stanford.

Advertisement
Back