Relief...

TheU1984

All ACC
Total relief in the recruiting department. Of course on the field is a different story but that's for another board.

A coaching change could have decimated this class. If there's anything positive to him reaffirming, its the 29 kids we got committed.

With that said, there were some reports Valentine's decommitment was unrelated to Golden. Pete/D, any chance we can get this kid back on board now?

Advertisement
I'm with you 100%, this class is vital to our future success. Let's say Golden leaves or is fired or what ever after next season, the next coach will have a better foundation to work with.

Total relief in the recruiting department. Of course on the field is a different story but that's for another board.

A coaching change could have decimated this class. If there's anything positive to him reaffirming, its the 29 kids we got committed.

With that said, there were some reports Valentine's decommitment was unrelated to Golden. Pete/D, any chance we can get this kid back on board now?

Valentine himself said otherwise. Even tweeted Miami fans about it later. I feel he recommits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
travonte valentine ‏@traveeey99 4 jan

Incase the U fans aint read things all the way , yes Im decommiting until this coaching situation is done until then sorry but im chillin!!

Valentine himself said otherwise. Even tweeted Miami fans about it later. I feel he recommits.

I feel the same way. Now we just need to get rid of Coach D

Advertisement
travonte valentine ‏@traveeey99 4 jan

Incase the U fans aint read things all the way , yes Im decommiting until this coaching situation is done until then sorry but im chillin!!

Welp, cleared HC thing up.

Advertisement
A good HC is so much more important than losing some recruits

Bobby Bowden always said that its the jimmys and the joes that are important not the Xs and Os

Were Maryland, BC, Virginia (multiple times), VT, Duke and Louisville's Jimmies and Joes better? Or were their X's and O's?

Switch Cutcliff and co with Al and co and see who wins the next time UM and Duke meet. Al get's trounced.

Advertisement
Back