RELAX YOU NANCYS!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
That part about out scheming not being Lashlee.. I think that’s the part people having problem with.
He rarely has a schematic advantage but I think the fact he’s playing so fast doesn’t allow him to slow down and analyze the situation

Advertisement
He rarely has a schematic advantage but I think the fact he’s playing so fast doesn’t allow him to slow down and analyze the situation
The schematic advantage is worked up the week before a game, tho.

Somehow I missed the playing with heart. All I could see were players missing tackles, missing blocks and never correct said mistakes. I saw nobody fired up with pride and determination. Game was lost before landing in Atlanta
yeah you know the fundamentals you learned in Optimist football. Also how is it that our defensive linemen can never keep their rushing lanes.

Advertisement
I've been saying it's tough to win football games. Still on track for 14-1. #BuildingChampions

After watching Wario almost choke away a win today and then seeing Manny lead this comeback, I am confident as ever we got the right guy.

Kudos to Manny for this unbelievable comeback. Amazing. Just amazing.

Stop thinking we're going to lose to App State, UConn Jr., Meechigan State, or those other bum schools in our pathetic conference. We got beat by Bama? Who hasn't? We had a 1% chance of beating them. Lighting didn't strike. Big deal. The point is this team played with HEART!! We are definitely missing pieces in key positions (DL, LB, OL). But we got some good momentum, some very promising youngins, and enough AARP members on this team to not let us implode the rest of the season. The Canes just need to keep it respectable the rest of the way and hopefully bring in another solid recruiting class that addresses some of the holes on our roster so we can keep building this thing. We can still be a 9-10 win team. Manny is clearly not "The Guy" but he's gotten better. He's learning as he goes. What else do you expect when you hire a first time corch? It helps that we don't play any Bama's the rest of the way, unless we get into the ACCCG. Shake it off, celebrate what you can, and move on. GO CANES!!!

MORNING AFTER/SOBER EDIT: Ok so Michigan State is a concern. Only because the Big 10 the past few years usually pushes us around and runs the ball down our throats. But we should be favored in every other game. The ACC is rotten garbage. GO CANES!!
Hope you had fun at the tailgate you nancy cuck

Advertisement
Back