Regrets from Shapiro family

Advertisement
Gee, his father believes all of little Nevin's accusations are true. Right, dad.

Little Nevin always tells the truth.

You can't make this **** up.

ZO coming HAM at the rats, per usual.

U rite

### Green Bay Packers and former UM star Alonzo Highsmith, whose son plays for UM, said by phone: “I’m ecstatic. I’m glad it’s over. Let’s move on. Al Golden withstood the storm. Now we can put this behind us and take our program to great heights. Tell Nevin and his fraud attorney and Randy Phillips and Tyrone Moss: ‘Nice try. Now go crawl back under a rock and lead your life as former Hurricanes who everyone hates.’” (Phillips told The Sun Sentinel that Shapiro told the truth when he accused UM of violations, and Moss reportedly corroborated Shapiro's claims to Yahoo!)

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...s-speak-out-ncaaum-tidbits.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
“But he would have gotten killed” if he had been imprisoned “in Miami,” the father added, knowing UM fans were angry with him snitching.

Larry Shapiro, who said he believes all of his son’s allegations were true, said Shapiro was placed in solitary confinement two years ago in Tallahassee after the NCAA story broke because “they think he’s a squealer and a rat. They put food in a slot like they do with death row inmates.”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...s-speak-out-ncaaum-tidbits.html#storylink=cpy

this almost made the whole thing worthwhile. sweet justice!!!

I will hand it to his dad. His rat **** of a son didnt get anything out of this other than the NCAA putting funds in his account

I could care less about how his family feels... This is the part that got my attention...

"The NCAA interviewed Shapiro 22 times – 22! – including 18 in person before it even informed UM that it was being investigated. The NCAA ended up conducting 118 interviews in all, with 81 different people..."

If you're planning to investigate a major university (or anyone for that matter), you should have the decency to inform them of the accusations that were made and say that you need to investigate the matter further. For them to do what they did tells me that they had a vendetta against Miami the whole time.

Last edited:
the whole story is unreal. they should make a movie about it. but the slant should be how the NCAA got conned into irrelevancy

**** THAT POS NEVIN SHAPIRO.

he will suffer more from this ****. believe that. wouldnt surprise me if he eventually gets murked

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back