Regional schedule

canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
Game Schedule (All Times Central)
TimeCoverage
Friday, May 31
Game #1 - #1 Mississippi State vs. #4 Southern U.12:00 p.m.
logo_secn.png
| Watch | Live Audio | Live Stats
Game #2 - #2 Miami vs. #3 Central Michigan7:00 p.m.
logo_espn3.png
| Watch | Live Audio | Live Stats
Saturday, June 1
Game #3 - Loser Game #1 vs. Loser Game #212:00 p.m.
TV TBA | Watch | Live Audio | Live Stats​
Game #4 - Winner Game #1 vs. Winner Game #26:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 2
Game #5 - Winner Game #3 vs. Loser Game #42;00 p.m.
Game #6 - Winner Game #4 vs. Winner Game #58:00 p.m.
Monday, June 3
Game #7 - Winner Game #4 vs. Winner Game #5 (if necessary)6:00 p.m.

Advertisement
Love that we are the night game in Starkville! Normally, host team is the night game which draws all the fans. Thank you, ESPN (SECN).

Love that we are the night game in Starkville! Normally, host team is the night game which draws all the fans. Thank you, ESPN (SECN).

Miss st had the option day or night and chose day. I thought it was interesting because we've always chose night when we're a host iirc

Advertisement
Miss st had the option day or night and chose day. I thought it was interesting because we've always chose night when we're a host iirc

1) gives our relievers ore time to heal, 2) if there's rain/extra innings we'll still get a normal nights' sleep. Home crowd not being as good is the only drawback, but we really really shouldn't need it

With their rabid fanbase, I'm surprised they didn't grab the night contest then.

Unless the assumption is that their fans aren't employed and hence will be at the game regardless of start time.

With their rabid fanbase, I'm surprised they didn't grab the night contest then.

Unless the assumption is that their fans aren't employed and hence will be at the game regardless of start time.

MSU cannot schedule the game at night. Approximately 83% of their fans and students are addicted to opioids and/or methamphetamines. The other 17% are alcoholics. They need a night game so that the crowd can show up prior to them "coming down from the drugs".

Advertisement
Back