Redwine tells Al to **** off

Advertisement

(Photo: 247Sports)
The weekend went well for the Hurricanes but Redwine (6-1, 183) has decided to stick with the Cardinals.

“I had a good time on the visit but I’m still committed to Louisville ,” Redwine said. “Actually I’ll be signing with Louisville . I’m waiting for my mom to be around so we can tell the Miami coaches at the same time. Then I can let them know the deal.”

Everything materialized with Miami at the last moment just to make the visit happen.

“Coach D’Onofrio came to my school on Wednesday and then we talked again on Thursday,” Redwine said. “They said they would offer if I came on the visit so the next day I was in Coral Gables . It all happened pretty fast so I was really surprised. I didn’t even know they were thinking about me in the picture.”

The offer may have been very late in the process but Redwine doesn’t feel like he’s lacking any familiarity with the hometown school

“I enjoyed going out and exploring the city,” Redwine said. “I feel like I know the school well because I went there earlier in the season for practices and barbeques.”

The staff sales pitched Redwine on the opportunity to reunite with a former teammate who’s already on campus as an early enrollee.

“They wanted to get across that I’m a great player and I could come in making an impact,” Redwine said. “Playing with Jaquan (Johnson), we could have great chemistry in the secondary. It would be a good deal to link up with him again because we’ve been playing together since optimist. He didn’t really pressure me too much, he just said enjoy the process and go wherever my heart is taking me.”

Redwine is a three star prospect according to the 247Sports Composite, ranking him 69th in the nation at his position and 94th overall

Spoke with his coaches the other night. He felt disrespected Miami even bothered to offer late in the game.

About 2 months ago he would have considered it. Although I am not extremely high on him, I've mentioned that a good coaching staff that develops him will turn him into a nice safety. Little too stiff to play corner.

l89JsvY.jpg

Advertisement
Spoke with his coaches the other night. He felt disrespected Miami even bothered to offer late in the game.

About 2 months ago he would have considered it. Although I am not extremely high on him, I've mentioned that a good coaching staff that develops him will turn him into a nice safety. Little too stiff to play corner.

They didn't learn from skai Moore.

Advertisement
Pretty hard to convince a kid that you think he's a great player when you ignore him until a week before signing day after you've been rejected by everyone else. Redwine sniffed right through Folden's lame bullshyt.

Advertisement
I no longer need a calendar. SoFla kids telling Folden and Dorito to go **** themselves? Must be late January.

Interesting as his mentor (father-figure) had some other things to say-according to Rivals interview after visit. Nothing to see here an average DB is going to L-ville and not Miami .. O well.

Advertisement
If only Golden and crew would decommit. It would like getting some ten star players.

Advertisement
Back