recruits

theu852

Sophomore
10917084_10152797822518153_1738946276791686984_n.jpg I don't it's playing but it sure is playing some

Advertisement
Peeps = Other College Coaches, Local HS Coaches, Media, Fans, Former Players...

Everyone except the admin.

Advertisement
Austin is an AWESOME college town. He will have fun there and win much more than he would at Miami

I'm a former student at UT and it is a great college town but it doesn't have the beach! Strong's honeymoon is officially over and if Texas doesn't start winning some games next year, Irvin gonna hear some peeps running Strong down BIG time. Them Tejas fans be rabid yo.

I'm a former student at UT and it is a great college town but it doesn't have the beach! Strong's honeymoon is officially over and if Texas doesn't start winning some games next year, Irvin gonna hear some peeps running Strong down BIG time. Them Tejas fans be rabid yo.

"Tejas"? Is that spanish for Texas?

Advertisement
No one should have ill will towards the young man. He made the correct business decision, he is going to get coached properly by a better staff.

Why won't these pacifists realize its Al record, history and personality that is killing the recruiting! Give these kids more credit than that! They can see and know Al can't coach. It's Al destroying recruiting not the fans. Go to **** with that ****!

Advertisement
Back