Recruiting

Advertisement
What's the point in going there? If Golden is terminated these commits are nearly irrelevant.

Advertisement
its funny i see , all these teams getting commits and we cant get not one since the season started. smh. we are The U man

So its losing games or losing commits? **** commits. If they are not getting developed they are no use anyway. And wins matter more than who the coach is. Golden is not getting it done and those same recruits are seeing what we are.

Advertisement
Well the people that play here don't do well here, but they still get a lot of opportunities to play in the NFL. And usually still do very well.

The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

i love golden getting all these skill guys but butch davis would fix the trenches on both sides, he knows thats where you win

i love golden getting all these skill guys but butch davis would fix the trenches on both sides, he knows thats where you win

the offensive line looks good this year.

and if we didn't play in a wet **** soft scheme guys like Kamalu, McCord, Pierre, and Chickillo would look significantly better than they do. They wouldn't be great, but it would be a solid group.

Advertisement
The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

Ship has sailed brother. Al can't fix the defense because he doesn't see anything wrong with it. It is perfect. Just needs players to trust it and execute. No changes are need. He has made that abundantly clear. GT was the team Al's defense works the best against don't you see. We didn't stop Duke last week, their center stopped them with all those high snaps. For Al, there is nothing wrong with his defense.

Advertisement
Back