Recruiting prospective and a request..

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Early Enrollee's

KC & Darlin : possibly the most talented duo of OL prospects we've signed in easily over a decade

Berrios: "the next Wes Welker" as stated by those that have witnessed his play first hand, like Herm Edwards last week, when Braxton tore his D apart at practice daily

Yearby: a top 4rb in the nation and one of the most productive to ever come out of Dade.. Roland Smith "the best feet I've seen since Barry Sanders"

Harris: a Olivier Vernon clone

Young: a big, fast, productive, legit Mike LB prospect

Heurtelou: a plug and play Juco DT

Those EE are the most talented group of EE I can recall at this program. And when you throw in one of the most talented QB prospects in the nation in Kaaya, best Defensive prospect in SFL in Chad, and prospects at need positions like Hester, Moten and Jenkins, this class has the potential to be special.

But, the world is a funny place and everything in it starts with a word.. So if you have 2 of 3 people on here stating, "we're losing everyone, this class is gonna suck.." "our Coach is unfaithfull" "our D scheme's sucks and no D prospect should want to come"..... it eventually starts to transform conversations outside of this forum as well. And as we all know, there are prospects, parents of prospects and local coaches that visit this board often.

Although some of us may have issues with the program, whether it be admissions, coaching, scheme, evaluations or player development. This is the most crutial month in the year as far as the future of our program is concerned and like it or not we do play a small roll in the process. So for the betterment of the U, can we please find a way to keep the negativity off this board, at least till after the signing period...?

Last edited:
Advertisement
here's an analogy

we have all the ingredients for a great steak dinner

but this coaches are using the ingredients wrong to make some doritos tacos.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look at our classes from 2002 on and you wonder why we suck the biggest disgrace was that miami nw class talk about horrible

UM DT commit Anthony Moten from St. Thomas Aquinas. RT @anthony_moten95: These Miami fans tripping

I wonder who he's talking about.... You dbags gotta chill the **** out!!!!!! You're hurting the school you claim to love!!!!!

UM DT commit Anthony Moten from St. Thomas Aquinas. RT @anthony_moten95: These Miami fans tripping

I wonder who he's talking about.... You dbags gotta chill the **** out!!!!!! You're hurting the school you claim to love!!!!!

What annoys me about this is who says the "Miami fans" are Miami fans? Believe me, I know we have our fair share of idiots, but what's to stop anyone (i.e. non-Miami fans or worse, rival fans) from messing with recruits?

Oh well, I know the answer (nothing). And more importantly...this is crootin!

Advertisement

What annoys me about this is who says the "Miami fans" are Miami fans? Believe me, I know we have our fair share of idiots, but what's to stop anyone (i.e. non-Miami fans or worse, rival fans) from messing with recruits?

Oh well, I know the answer (nothing). And more importantly...this is crootin!

These guys don't have to go on twitter or message boards to here all the **** being talked about the program. You can't get away from the negativity towards the program right now.

Advertisement
Back