Recruiting Numbers

chicagocane

Recruit
I realize we have talked about this before...but I am getting concerned about recruiting numbers. It seems like we only have 3-4 spots remaining and we are still involved with many kids (Dixon, Street, Pelon, Njoku, Lauderdale, JC Jackson, Robinson, Tre Neal) as well as coming back into the picture with some kids that we figured were gone (Cook, Lane, Sony, Rudolph, Prince).

I realize that there will be some attrition this offseason. I also realize that we may lose a few from this class to other schools and/or prep school.

However, it seems like things could get real tight if there are a few surprise commitments.

THIS IS A GOOD PROBLEM TO HAVE but hopefully the staff manages this final recruiting push to maximize the players we sign.

Advertisement
Geez... Here we go again.

175.gif

Advertisement
I realize we have talked about this before...but I am getting concerned about recruiting numbers. It seems like we only have 3-4 spots remaining and we are still involved with many kids (Dixon, Street, Pelon, Njoku, Lauderdale, JC Jackson, Robinson, Tre Neal) as well as coming back into the picture with some kids that we figured were gone (Cook, Lane, Sony, Rudolph, Prince).

I realize that there will be some attrition this offseason. I also realize that we may lose a few from this class to other schools and/or prep school.

However, it seems like things could get real tight if there are a few surprise commitments.

THIS IS A GOOD PROBLEM TO HAVE but hopefully the staff manages this final recruiting push to maximize the players we sign.

1- don't worry about numbers.

2- if we got even 1/3 of the kids you mentioned it would be a coup we'd have room.

Don't sweat it.

You'd want to believe that Al would rather cut bait with current JAG's to free up space for newbies. Don't see a concern for numbers

dude you are not new here. 1 doesnt matter how much we talk about it coaches are going to bring in whoever they can 2. see number 1

Advertisement
Recruiting numbers will work itself out...... players such as Dennis Turner for one may be gone he is visiting Toledo this weekend. Im still not sold on the following players being here; Mike Smith, Mayes, Valentine,Gray and Powell.

Recruiting numbers will work itself out...... players such as Dennis Turner for one may be gone he is visiting Toledo this weekend. Im still not sold on the following players being here; Mike Smith, Mayes, Valentine,Gray and Powell.

Why wouldn't Smith be here? Id be upset if we missed out on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back