recruiting class and golden

tru2c

Redshirt Freshman
snelson decommit got me thinking:

anyone else kind of hoping the recruiting class totally falls apart? i would think having a solid recruiting class in tact makes the admin hesitant to fire golden. but if the class completely fell apart, wouldnt that make them think twice about keeping golden?

if golden is definitely here next season no matter what, then i obviously would rather have the best class possible, so once golden is fired after next season (assuming that new class doesnt help him barely win the coastal in which he isnt fired again next year), the new coach has some solid talent to work with. but if theres a chance he may be fired, which we all hope is the case, then i hope this class totally falls apart, giving the admin even more reason to fire golden. the kids we do have committed are probably more committed to miami than they are to golden, at least i would hope, so with the right hire i dont think it would be too hard to convince them to recommit.

getting blown out in the bowl game would also help....

Advertisement
Rats off a sinking ship. I can't blame em.

No way in **** I would send my son to play for these clowns.

Golden can't sell success at UM, because by now, even he knows it's BS.

What a miserable assed coach. Can't coach, can't win, can't blow his BS past us now, has been blaming the players for four years - and THAT'S what he's going to sell?

"Come to UM so I can blame your *** for my ****poor coaching."

Advertisement
snelson was thinking about decommitting right before the fsu game....

Advertisement
It is our job to get rid of Golden not the recruits. I want all the best recruits for Butch, I mean the next HC.

agree with you guys...of course we want the best recruits for the next coach. guess im wondering how much of an impact it would have on the admin's decision to keep golden or not if our class fell apart. would that be the straw that broke the camels back and ultimately got golden fired this year? again, if golden is definitely not gonna be fired i would much rather have as good a class as possible...

I doubt they are that in the know. I don't think they have a real clue about recruiting like we do. I don't think it affects them at all.

Advertisement
Of all the most ridiculous OP's this one takes the cake. What a freaking bunch of morons. When a mob gets going its hard to control.

Advertisement
Back