"Recommit U"

Advertisement
Advertisement
would eventually love to be staycommit-U

Agreed but recommitment U is on that path. Our Offensive staff is killing the game. Imagine if Diaz had a Defensive staff with these type of recruiters.

Agreed but recommitment U is on that path. Our Offensive staff is killing the game. Imagine if Diaz had a Defensive staff with these type of recruiters.
Brah- come on. Our D is loaded with talent last time I checked. This year so far the offense has been reloaded which we needed. We are in it for several D recruits as well. Let it play our before badmouthing the coaches.

Brah- come on. Our D is loaded with talent last time I checked. This year so far the offense has been reloaded which we needed. We are in it for several D recruits as well. Let it play our before badmouthing the coaches.

Feel free to research the last 4 years of their recruiting....brah.

But our defense has been pretty **** good most of the time the last four years. And don’t bring up 4th and 17, let’s look at totals over the course of a season

Advertisement
Ok. I will bite. Many have tapped our dline as the best in the nation with ONE first rounder...
Our Lb’s in Brooks, Huff and last year’s class is good
At safety we landed Avantae last year
CB’s are good as well but young. Blades will be special by the time he graduares and CB class last year was also good.

Tell me BRAH - what is wrong with our D?

Advertisement
Well I’m hoping that this class sticks together this annual summer mental *********ion with recruiting always seems to fall apart as thr season Goes on and the SEC starts dropping bags

Advertisement
Bottomline, Diaz has to have a solid comeback year and win 10 or more games to hold most of this class together and show these kids we have a stable future as far as a staff. It's do or die for him this year.

Advertisement
Back