Received recorded Phone Call from Coach Richt

Advertisement
Way back in the 85-95 OB days we sold out, yeah because a ton of tickets went to youth football teams, donated to them by local businesses and charities. I don't know when that stopped, anybody that went to home games way back saw hundreds of youth members of teams at elite games, thousands at cupcake games. That built Miami though. Those kids grew up going to our games, Canes was it. They stayed home, didn't sell out like the kid that chose UGA.

Advertisement
With the new tax laws, they might not be so inclined. I actually thought we'd go down in season tickets, more so the Golden Canes and really high end but seems like the opposite

Actually, the tax laws don’t look like they’ve had any impact at all. We are only one year in, but I’m not hearing anything about it having a negative effect on Miami hurricanes ticket sales or any other teams for that matter.

Either you want to go to games or you don’t. Nobody says I’m gonna go to a game I don’t want to go to because I’m getting a tax break.

The tax break wasn’t that great anyway. Even for the expensive tickets with large donations attached, it was maybe like a couple hundred bucks at most difference on my taxes. I don’t even think it was that much to be honest

Actually, the tax laws don’t look like they’ve had any impact at all. We are only one year in, but I’m not hearing anything about it having a negative effect on Miami hurricanes ticket sales or any other teams for that matter.

Either you want to go to games or you don’t. Nobody says I’m gonna go to a game I don’t want to go to because I’m getting a tax break.

The tax break wasn’t that great anyway. Even for the expensive tickets with large donations attached, it was maybe like a couple hundred bucks at most difference on my taxes. I don’t even think it was that much to be honest
It was 80% of donations, the Golden Canes is 55k all donation. The sideline suites are 25k all donation and the higher levels of regular tickets, the higher portion is donation vs ticket cost.

He mentioned at lunch but then squirreled when I started eating the wrong piece of the sandwich first.

Advertisement
He says they are 700 seats away from the first ever sold out game at Hard Rock! I am guessing he means the FSU game. That would be awesome if we could sell it out. Did anyone else get the call?
I went to get a couple seats but the only seats open are club level seats which are way out of my budget.

Advertisement
So what, I got d*ck pics from the entire Ohio State coaching staff

You too? Here’s the one Urban sent me. Strangest looking d!ck pic I’ve ever seen...
1b966fa7e1e4aadc42d345031a6c3279.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back