Rebuild?

UM is About Winning!

Banned
Banned
If Diaz is now espousing REBUILD, he is calling for his own firing, because it takes a managerial technician to conduct a TURNAROUND, and he has literally no experience, whatsoever, in this area. In his defense, not many do. However, there is a guy around the the corner at FIU that has immense experience in doing in this. At both UM and in helping JJ in Dallas.

Advertisement
This is not a rebuild. This is year 4 of the Mark Richt era. This was the justification the BOT used to hire Diaz, similar to when Coker was hired, to keep things in place to MOVE FORWARD. The plan was to sure up the offense, which is why Enos was brought in, and keep the defense dominant. Succssful Coordinators do not equate to successful head coaches. A lot of moving parts. Apprenticeship certainly required, by head coaching first at a smaller program, to get out all the wrinkles.

If Diaz is now espousing REBUILD, he is calling for his own firing, because it takes a managerial technician to conduct a TURNAROUND, and he has literally no experience, whatsoever, in this area. In his defense, not many do. However, there is a guy around the the corner at FIU that has immense experience in doing in this. At both UM and in helping JJ in Dallas.
BD.jpg

Rebuild = I'm over my head but I want to collect checks for the next three or four years while I "build" the program. He frauded the school saying if he hopped on the plane he was gone, thus no search time, and he is frauding the school now with rebuild to hide his incompetence. Wish I could use the word rebuild to get a year or two pass in my job if things go south.

Advertisement
One problem, among so many, that Manny will find in his "flawed" "Rebuild" theory is that top croots are not going to sign here. These kids *might* be softer than they once were, but they are smart as F when it comes to sniffing out BS.

We needed to show truly dynamic concepts on all 3 sides of the ball even if we dropped a few games. Instead we are Mork 2.0.

Can't cover our eyes anymore..... GTFOH with that mess!

WE HAVE TALENT IF NOT THE 2ND IN THE coastal OR 3RD AT BEST OVERALL IN THE ACC !!!

"Back pedal too long off your words you gonna trip on your own feet"

I swear there’s a soundbite in one of Manny’s first press conferences after getting the job where he specifically said this WAS NOT a rebuild. Don’t care enough to look for it.

I like it.

Not that its necessary, but grounds for firing Diaz would be he is not qualified to rebuild a football program. Since he has now labeled the situation as such.

He should immediately step down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back