Reality Recruit

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he had to lose weight to get to 225 at 16 then I think he'll be a solid 240 by the time he hits college. If he can keep his quickness and speed at 240 then he will compete for the MLB job day 1.

Advertisement
Really like this kid. Hes going to be special.

tumblr_m8d9afGOtF1qirq2q.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlCVFuqtTpI

This kid will be special man. Our defense will be very good in 2016 with chad, moten, owens, jaquan, artie, shaq, shavar(possiible), Elder, Gayot and the others leading the way. Man scary

Defense in 2016 could be downright scary talent wise.

Chad, Demetrius, Muhammad, Patchan, Jenkins, Moten, Owens, Shaq, Perry, Grace, Shavar?, Young, Jaquan, Carter, Artie, Corn, Davante?, Irvin? Can keep going, not even listing some other potential studs for 2015 and 2016 that we could land.

Give me a defensive class in 2016 of

DE: Malik Barrow, Patrick Bethel, Brian Burns, Shavar Manuel

DT: Aaron Thompson, 1 more

LB: Michael Pinckney, Shaq Quarterman, Donovan Thompson

CB: Trayvon Mullen, Saivion Smith, Malek Young

CB/S: Chauncey Gardner

S: Jamel Cook, Cedrick Wright

ATH: Joseph Jackson(DE/TE), Dionte Mullins(WR/S), Ahmmon Richards(WR/S)

That's legit. Won't say we land all of them. But very good chance at a very good chunk of it.

Barrow leaning more towards OSU and MSU but does like the canes.

Bethel a given, Cane.

Burns a Cane, very close with Scarlett and Bruce.

Shavar will probably be between Miami and FSU.

Aaron Thompson wants to be a cane. Would commit right away.

Donovan Thompson and Jamel Cook from Central would come together here. FSU pipeline closes at Central once Davante Phillips goes to FSU in 2015.

Mullen and Young will be tough, but a package of those two along with Binjimen Victor at WR could come together here. They really like Clemson and Bama too. That will be a battle till signing day.

Saivion is a Miami and UF battle. IMG pipeline could come into play here.

Gardner we have stayed in the mix for. Was once a commit. Anything can happen here. Depending on the Gators fate could change some things. A possible strong 2016 class could be something to pull him in as a possibility.

Jackson and Wright are canes. Gulliver pipeline is strong. They'll follow suit with Mullins to the U. Jackson has huge upside on both sides of the ball, could be a star on either side of the ball.

And I think our current commits stick in Mullins, Richards, Shaq and Mike. I want Mullins and Richards to play receiver here but they could be stars on defense as well, they have the two-way ability.

3 other prospects I would keep in mind are. Dontye Carrier-Williams and Antoine Webster. At corner and safety. Williams is a lot of potential at the moment for now, Webster I haven't seen much of yet to form a conclusion.

And the last one, Devin Bush Jr. I really like him but I think once FSU offers if they do. He heads there being a FSU legacy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back