Realistic Remaining Targets

Berrios
Dixon
Moten
Smothers
Lammons (kinda skeptical about him having serious interest)
Cook (man that'd be crazy..)
Pierce (longshot)
Knox (long as **** shot)
A couple JuCo's we have no idea about yet as well

Feel free to add anyone I missed.

This class is gaining serious momentum... It's a class that good players want to be a part of because its going to turn into something very special.

Advertisement
Berrios
Dixon
Moten
Smothers
Lammons (kinda skeptical about him having serious interest)
Cook (man that'd be crazy..)
Pierce (longshot)
Knox (long as **** shot)
A couple JuCo's we have no idea about yet as well

Feel free to add anyone I missed.

This class is gaining serious momentum... It's a class that good players want to be a part of because its going to turn into something very special.

That's a pretty good list. A little offbeat but I'll add what I believe to be an important bullet point:

* Keeping all of our existing commits.

I suspect that UM will be the #1 ranked recruiting class by many of the major ratings sites as soon as they factor in Bethel and Thomas. Given that, there is only one way to go from there. Our staff is going to have to work extra extra-hard to keep all of these kids. While we believe the NCAA issue is gone, it is not. We still dont have resolution there. Coaches will continue to negative-recruit us. As well, SEC money often breaks late in the process. Something to consider.

Targets

Defense

Kentavious Street
Trent Harris
Gayot
Another Safety
Moten
Smoothers
Lammons
Vincent Jackson (doubtful)

Offense

Dalvin Cook
Gresham
Lane (thinks he commits to UF next month)
Jojo Robinson
Berrios
Dixon
Rudolph
Ravian Pierce
Knox (don't think we have a chance there)

Derrick Griffin and Lockley will be coming in from prep. Lockley will likely play linebacker. Griffin WR/TE.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have THREE scholarship safeties for next year. 3. We need to bring in two more this cycle IMO. (Gray likely to play safety)

Advertisement
Cook
Berrios
Dixon
Clark
Moten
Smothers
plus two or so targets that emerge in the next few months. Hopefully a safety

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back