REAL **** ABOUT THE TRANSFER

everyone is smoking that good on a tuesday afternoon.

I think Brock and I'm James Jacksons brother have been hitting the same bong today

Tf did I do to you? I didn't even say anything wrong

Brock you gotta get thicker skin.. come to Baltimore.. let me take you arounda few spots, eat at some hole in the walls..and learn to stop responding every time someone says your name.

He'll start calling everyone "hon".

Advertisement
You take 1 QB every year. Guys get hurt. Some take time to develop. Some never pan out.

If you only ever have 3, one guy transfers and 1 gets hurt, then what? Oh - then you have walk-on as a backup and some young kid being tossed into the fire.

Freshman QBs shouldn't have to start. They should only start if they are a superstar, not because the sophomores, juniors and seniors on roster are not good enough.

From my recollection, James Jackson was one of the most decent, intelligent 'Canes of the Davis Era. It's shocking that his alleged brother is a blithering idiot. Schools tend to over- recruit QBs, because you can't afford to be undermanned at that position. In most cases, if you have 4-6 on the roster, someone will be leaving, as one arrives. It's rare that you have 6-7 scholarship guys at one time, unless you have two redshirts, which knocks you down to 4 active guys, which is more than enough. With Allison gone, and Weldon being a prime redshirt candidate, you are down to 4, and that's assuming that someone else doesn't transfer. But hey, the good old days of having your third string be Whipple was great.

For starters most of those qbs were already here when they got there. 2, you can never have enough talented arms. Regardless the door is wide open for perry to come in and start

I would agree with your argument if the "arms" were actually "talented" ----- I think bc we want to forget how bad Al we have forgotten how bad Al was .... 2018\
Go Canes

Advertisement
Back