real reason for Barrow leaving?

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
heard the mothers health reasons, but some speculating online that it was his relationship with Dorito and the Beast said that he was removed from game day prep prior to leaving...?

Advertisement
Mike might remember what a defense looks like and mentioned one day. That would all it took.

heard the mothers health reasons, but some speculating online that it was his relationship with Dorito and the Beast said that he was removed from game day prep prior to leaving...?
I doubt they would lie about someone health to cover up something like that.. Where did you hear the beast thing?

I doubt they would lie about someone health to cover up something like that.. Where did you hear the beast thing?

from him:
BrianTheBeastLondon ‏@MiamiRadioBeast 21m21 minutes ago
@WilllDaThrilll @DirtySouthCanes rumor has it he was cut out of the prep

Had a similar thought earlier today. Maybe homeboy knew better than to tie his name to this disastrous coaching staff.

Advertisement
Lol I'm sure the players feel the same way. Want LBs to attack down hill No D and Folden want them as far from the LOS as possible

he wanted to remove himself from the cesspool known as the Miami coaching staff. and who can blame him.

Advertisement
No surprise that they'd remove the one guy from game day prep on the coaching staff who actually knows what a UM defense is supposed to look like

I was just thinking the other day about Barrow and how would the D would perform with him on the sidelines. ... if the rumors are true I reckon it wouldn't matter anyway.

If I remember correctly he didn't even have an interview. It was Golden coming on basically saying I wish you the best. That alone raised some flags.

Advertisement
I personally know a former player who gawked at me when I said it was cause of his mother. Why I gathered from him was that it was his choice to leave though....not vise versa

I remember a while back a guy called wqam and said Barrow told him that Golden wasn't pulling in these recruits it was the players like Duke, Deon, Tracy etc and the assistant coaches and not too many of the players and coaches like Golden. Maybe he told Golden that you will need me before I need you and dipped.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back