rb

bigdaddiee

Recruit
dexter willams and cronkite could of came in with scarlett and walton to be the next great group of miami backs. Instead they want to go elsewhere. I hope they know the success and longevity in the pro's that james,portis,mcgahee, gore and davenport had. We all kill golden but these boys are prima donnas. They are traders and can go join the likes of alex collins and sony michel.

Advertisement
dexter willams and cronkite could of came in with scarlett and walton to be the next great group of miami backs. Instead they want to go elsewhere. I hope they know the success and longevity in the pro's that james,portis,mcgahee, gore and davenport had. We all kill golden but these boys are prima donnas. They are traders and can go join the likes of alex collins and sony michel.

Butch Davis never had these problems.

What a hilarious thread.

We have insiders close to Cronkrite's family on this board who have given rock solid info throughout his recruiting process. Al Golden and his staff lied repeatedly to Cronkrite, opted not to contact him for months, and then gave him undeserved attitude in a phone call when he sought an explanation. Cronkrite decommitted because this staff botched his recruitment horribly.

As for Williams, Pete alleges the staff let him go to try to improve their chances of hanging onto Scarlett & Walton. It's an absolutely ridiculous thing to do, especially since most believe Scarlett will flip anytime soon. But Pete said that was their reasoning.

Golden deserves all of the blame for both these players not being in this class. Nice try, though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back