RB recruits should understand UM is direct path to the NFL

Paranos

All-ACC
Every UM running back in the 2 deep rotation over the last 4 years is playing (an most are/were starting for their teams) in the NFL now or will be in the near future.

[video=youtube;AZ_5tQqCOjc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ_5tQqCOjc[/video]

Advertisement
Go to Miami and become a late round value pick. Go anywhere else & your a first round pick.

Go to Miami and become a late round value pick. Go anywhere else & your a first round pick.

That's retarded. Running back by committee has taken over in the league. There's really good talent in the late rounds. Might be one (Gordon) in round 1.

My Giants don't get to and win the Super Bowl twice without Ahmad Bradshaw...7th rounder.

Last edited:
Who was the last rb at Miami that DID NOT play in the league?

I don't remember and that is a great question for recruits

Advertisement
Don't believe Charlie Jones was on a roster. Payton spent at least one full year in the league. Pretty good though, 2 backs in almost 20 years.

Golden is certainly correct in that the virus has started for the "U", unfortunately it's won by playing down to other teams level before losing.

Advertisement
Yes, the U is the place for the NFL to pick up late round value picks b/c the lack of development or misuse of the talent. Chick & many others played their best football as true freshman to prove this.

Tyriq McCord would be the next Jadeveon Clowney at Bama.

you really believe this...

Kids come here their going to the league and going to be successful. Oh Storm. Why couldn't you just have been patient. As far as a Rb that hasn't gone I to the league I would say Damian Berry? Maybe Tyrone Moss. I'm not gonna count Cooper. The staff did him wrong by not RS him when they had the chance. Kids should want to be in a system like this that uses RBs by committee that get significant playing time. Gus I wouldn't be surprised I he goes into have a solid career do simply to not a lot of miles on his body. Joe will benefit from it , as will Scarlett and Walton

First off if they don't want to be a running back here haul ***. Second Mccord will never sniff the talents of Clowney.

Advertisement
Berry was on the Ravens practice squad for 2 years and got cut at end of training camp before his 3rd year. I could not find stats that he played in a game. Cooper spent at least over a year on the Eagles practice squad

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back