RB recruiting for Class of 22

DB4

Freshman
Just want to throw it out there; with Don Chaney's injury, does anyone think that the Canes go after a RB this cycle? Either through the portal or a HS recruit. The depth went from fairly strong to pretty thin with one suspension and one injury. I think saving a spot for a back would be in their beset interests right about now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Malachi Medlock out of Duncanville (TX). Just de-committed from Colorado State. I know, I know. I still think he's the real deal, saw him up close last season against a really good Cedar Hill defense.

Just want to throw it out there; with Don Chaney's injury, does anyone think that the Canes go after a RB this cycle? Either through the portal or a HS recruit. The depth went from fairly strong to pretty thin with one suspension and one injury. I think saving a spot for a back would be in their beset interests right about now.
Absolutely we have to

Malachi Medlock out of Duncanville (TX). Just de-committed from Colorado State. I know, I know. I still think he's the real deal, saw him up close last season against a really good Cedar Hill defense.
Once he is not from South Florida, I'm sold.

Advertisement
No question we should.

Chaney is sadly becoming a candidate for the Robert Burns award. For whatever reason, he can't stay healthy, has talent, but it's useless if you can't get on the field. Way more talented than Burns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m from Texas and all about adding more Texas kids especially from Duncanville

but eden James needs to get that scholly… kid looks like he’s earning it after that AH game

Advertisement
Back