2023 RB Parker Jenkins offered

Advertisement
same. I thought Baxter was looking like a real possibility
**** what did I miss, were is Baxter going / leaning to? I thought Baxter had UM out in front of all the other schools?

With a loaded year for running backs in Florida how can Miami miss on all of them?

Go Canes

**** what did I miss, were is Baxter going / leaning to? I thought Baxter had UM out in front of all the other schools?

With a loaded year for running backs in Florida how can Miami miss on all of them?

Go Canes
I think he means the elite florida guys after Baxter, i.e. young, singleton, fletcher....are off the board, not Baxter himself but everyone else

Is he Parker Jenkins or Parker Jennings? Either the kid does not know his own last name or this piece of journalism is terrible.

On a side note, I would have confidently told you before seeing him that Parker Jenkins was a white kid from a private high school in Buckhead (Atlanta).
LOL You are not alone in your "profiling " assessment. 😉
Definitely one of the more preppier (if that's a word) names out there.

Advertisement

Go Canes
Im saying the other elites OTHER than Baxter likely off the board for us.

Young, Webb,Fletcher etc.

Baxter is RB1...I personally would have Robinson (SanDiego) and Parker Jenkins as priorities after.

Guys i would monitor for sr season:
https://247sports.com/player/samuel-singleton-46099780/
Comp- Joe Yearby

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back