RB Mark Walton set to enroll in Summer...

deerob305

Junior
MIAMI, Fla.*- Running back*Mark Walton(Miami, Fla./Booker T. Washington) said he’s “solid” in his pledge to Miami.

Walton said this month he’s heard from Miami, Georgia, Florida State, Auburn, Alabama and Tennessee.

His former high school coach, Tim Harris, who is now the running backs coach for Miami, took over his recruitment.

“He also impacted my recruitment at the University of Miami,” Walton said of Harris. “Knowing he will be my running backs coach, that’s very important for me as well.”

Walton added his thoughts on Miami’s season.

“They had a down moment,” Walton said. “They’ve struggled. Me and some of the other guys that are committed are trying to go there and change the program. I’m solid with them.”

Walton said he’s still on track to graduate in May and enroll in college in June.

“Nothing real serious left,” Walton said of his academics. “Just get good grades in my classes and finish off the year the right way.”

Walton said he hopes to visit Georgia, Auburn and Florida State for games. He listed Georgia as his number two school and Tennessee three behind Miami.

Advertisement
Why is Tennessee involved with literally every recruit in the nation all the time? Don't get it.
Because they have a very energetic staff and are improving quite a bit on the field under Jones. They have something to sell and guys good at selling it.

Why is Tennessee involved with literally every recruit in the nation all the time? Don't get it.

because they have **** loads of money and can go anywhere to recruit whoever they want.

Lot of money and the girls are not so bad up there. Most SEC team have the same stuff working for them. People forget that southerner women are very attractive and they go to those big state schools in droves. Three hot blondes and bagman will get anyone attention.

Advertisement
Because they have a very energetic staff and are improving quite a bit on the field under Jones. They have something to sell and guys good at selling it.

Makes sense. I just keep hearing players bring up Tennessee frequently on interviews and stuff, and when I read the part with them being involved with Walton, I was like of course UT is in his top 3 after offering much later than all the other schools haha.

i have seen bama girls on twitter legit tell the recruits they can't wait to start banging them. unreal. in regards to Tenn. i have had friends to there on recruiting trips. they say its an amazing stadium when its full.

Advertisement

Makes sense. I just keep hearing players bring up Tennessee frequently on interviews and stuff, and when I read the part with them being involved with Walton, I was like of course UT is in his top 3 after offering much later than all the other schools haha.

Also a young team and like every new staff they offer early PT to kids

Some people might not recall, but Brandon Powell was committed there and he went on a official visit...he hated the cold, but loved the stadium, party scene and girls (hint, hint)

Advertisement
Kids reminds me of edge with his feet.

My thing with Walton, he has good but not great speed. But he has nice feet and is a do it all back. A jack of all trades, he doesn't only do one thing great but does everything good which is what makes him great. I do think he has great patience and vision though.

In the mold of style like Emmitt Smith and current Bears RB Forte.

Despite my thoughts on Scarlett and Williams having the highest ceilings and potential wise due to their elite athleticism ...

I think Walton has some untapped potential that we don't see in him yet either, a college weight room could set this kid off into another planet.

Walton only about 180-185 right now, even though he looks bigger than that by looking at him right now. He's built like a rock already.

I know Scarlett and Williams are athletic freaks but I want to see final product of Walton in a weight program.

Walton is the youngest of the 3.

Scarlett is 18 and 7 months, Williams 17 and 8 months, and Walton is 17 and 6 months.

Advertisement
Back