Rayshud Jackson and Barry

561Cane

All ACC
Premium
Are out. Jackson to UF.

Edit: my bad. Meant Brightwell to Pitt and not Barry

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm glad Brightwell committed and didn't wait until signing day. Now maybe the staff pursues Talan knowing we need at least 1 but we need 2 LB. Not 100% that we flip Barry, it's safe to say Houston is not coming and neither is Sapp. It needs to happen now though, to get him on campus this weekend for an OV and idt its too late yet

I'm glad Brightwell committed and didn't wait until signing day. Now maybe the staff pursues Talan knowing we need at least 1 but we need 2 LB. Not 100% that we flip Barry, it's safe to say Houston is not coming and neither is Sapp. It needs to happen now though, to get him on campus this weekend for an OV and idt its too late yet

I wish they thought this way. But I got a feeling they'd rather pray for the miracle as opposed to bringing in the local kids like Archer and Talan.

They're not this intelligent.

Advertisement

I wish they thought this way. But I got a feeling they'd rather pray for the miracle as opposed to bringing in the local kids like Archer and Talan.

I agree. I still hope though, you would think they learned from the Skai Moore scenario. Not sure if time would be a factor or if this kid would just be grateful to be a Cane and jump all over it.. it didn't work with Moore but maybe they try again

Been saying it. Talan and Archer should have had offers before they even pursued Brightwell or Barry. Talan is a nightmare.

Rayshad Jackson we never pursued.

Archer might be a little raw but the speed he has at that size. UNREAL.

Talan and Archer are the types of kids you put at linebacker, put them in the weight room. Let them get big while maintaining that speed and you got yourself set with some fast linebackers who can not only hit and play the run but can cover too.

Advertisement
Back