Rayshawn and Bush

jerzeycane

All-ACC
Haven't seen them both rocking together healthy in 3 years man and it was really good to see that.

Congrats to Rayshawn on working his way back from a serious injury. That play he made last night showed some impressive range and we've missed that from him. It allows Deon to move off of FS and get down in the box making an impact against the run.

Advertisement
Haven't seen them both rocking together healthy in 3 years man and it was really good to see that.

Congrats to Rayshawn on working his way back from a serious injury. That play he made last night showed some impressive range and we've missed that from him. It allows Deon to move off of FS and get down in the box making an impact against the run.

This ^.. However, Fentress is back in our secondary for his 7th season (he changed his Jersey #25 ).. lol.. Not a knock on Dallas, but come on, its obvious that Jenkins should start, SMH!!

Crawford is necessary to rotate and keep the main guys fresh. He's not as good as either DB or Ray, but is more natural than, uh, other safeties we've trotted out there in recent years. Anyhoo, we looked fine back there but let's see how it goes against a team like Cincy that has a very credible passing game.

If it's last year, Redwine is playing 7 yards off instead of pressing & the ball either never gets thrown or worse gets thrown out there immediately forcing a true FR to make an open field tackle. A slow UM team is a fast team in almost any other state.

Advertisement
doesnt matter if they are both healthy. fat al will find a way to work in his "rotation" and overthink his depth chart so that our 2 best safeties will rarely be on the field together. most of our best players ride the pine alot.

i feel bad for deon bush, shoulda went to alabama or auburn he wouldve been in a way better position heading into the draft

Crawford is necessary to rotate and keep the main guys fresh. He's not as good as either DB or Ray, but is more natural than, uh, other safeties we've trotted out there in recent years. Anyhoo, we looked fine back there but let's see how it goes against a team like Cincy that has a very credible passing game.

We used to never rotate safeties. The starters stayed on the field. Golden brought this philosophy. Are other teams doing this now? I just don't get it.

With as much spread as is prevalent in today's offenses, having functional depth is more important than it used to be on the back end.

We used to never rotate safeties. The starters stayed on the field. Golden brought this philosophy. Are other teams doing this now? I just don't get it.

Players come out for a breather here and there, but Golden loves the mass subs. That crap needs to ens

Advertisement

This ^... Bingo!! I agree that the D Line need a breather every now and then, but our best players in the secondary should play 90% of the snaps period!!

Advertisement
Back