Ray Lewis III 2012

Advertisement
He is a baller but look at tyhe size of the guys he plays...They all seem to be like 5;6 130lbs

Advertisement
I think I read somewhere is 40yd time is like 4.7. That was last year though. If he can add 3 inches and 35 pounds than I take him at LB.

My friend is the trainer for his school so I went and watched a game last time I was home. I have never seen a more embarrassing level of competition. If I took the nerdiest, most nonathletic kids from my high school and put them all on a team, they would be in Lake Mary Preps division. Just plain bad. 5'7 180 pound OL and stuff like that. The kid may be good but there is honestly no way of knowing by watching his film.

Better get in AG's camp if he wants in.
Some very talented backs coming out this year.

My friend is the trainer for his school so I went and watched a game last time I was home. I have never seen a more embarrassing level of competition. If I took the nerdiest, most nonathletic kids from my high school and put them all on a team, they would be in Lake Mary Preps division. Just plain bad. 5'7 180 pound OL and stuff like that. The kid may be good but there is honestly no way of knowing by watching his film.

Yep

Advertisement
I know a lot of people dont care much for Bakas, but he said if you took the legacy bit aside, there is no way he is a Miami caliber player. Even with it, he doubted they would recruit him, but hey, if Ray really wants his son to play at Miami, he can pay his way if the coaches really dont think he is a Miami caliber kid. ****, even if they do think he is, considering the possible/probable scholarship reductions, Ray could help us out and do it anyway.

Advertisement
Lewis III plays in the same classification as Kelvin Taylor. His numbers on offense are just as good, and also starts on defense.

the kid is a baller and a legacy kid.....he deserves a look from our staff.

Sure I'd look at him and even take him as long as RL paid his way, if he didn't I'd have zero respect for him. At some point these over paid players have to stop being so darn greedy. Help the team out and pay his way Ray!

Advertisement
Back