Ravian Pierce update

D

deleted3746

-His dad lives in Louisville
-Says it would be cool to play where his family can see him play
-Says all the players from FL on Louisville's roster appeals to him
-Likes Charlie Strong
-Claims offers from: Kentucky, Louisville, Florida State, Florida, Central Florida, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Nebraska, Pitt, Arkansas, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Rutgers, Michigan State and Ohio State
-Says he does not have any favorites right now
-Immediate playing time and education are most important to him
-Interested in architecture
-Likes Oregon's uptempo offense and their high ranked architecture program

http://louisville.247sports.com/Article/Top-FL-TE-Pierce-plans-UofL-visit-137853

Advertisement
Education and Louisville don't go together kid!

Kids dont really look at it like that, especially athletes, they go to school to play ball and the majority base their decision on that among other things, to them most colleges can offer the same type of education and academic experience

Advertisement
Top 20 Architecture, Undergraduate
http://www.archdaily.com/295331/2013-united-states-best-architecture-schools/

1. Cornell University
2. Southern California Institute of Architecture
3. Rice University
3. Syracuse University
5. California Polytechnic State Univ., San Luis Obispo
6. University of Texas at Austin
7. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
7. Rhode Island School of Design
9. Iowa State University
9. Auburn University
11. Pratt Institute
12. Carnegie Mellon University
13. University of Notre Dame
13. University of Oregon
13. Boston Architectural College
16. University of Southern California
16. Cooper Union
18. Pennsylvania State University
19. University of Arkansas
19. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

-His dad lives in Louisville
-Says it would be cool to play where his family can see him play
-Says all the players from FL on Louisville's roster appeals to him
-Likes Charlie Strong
-Claims offers from: Kentucky, Louisville, Florida State, Florida, Central Florida, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Nebraska, Pitt, Arkansas, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Rutgers, Michigan State and Ohio State
-Says he does not have any favorites right now
-Immediate playing time and education are most important to him
-Interested in architecture
-Likes Oregon's uptempo offense and their high ranked architecture program
http://louisville.247sports.com/Article/Top-FL-TE-Pierce-plans-UofL-visit-137853

Well here is list of the best undergrad Architecture programs in the nation, UM is no where near that list nor is U of L. His best option is Oregon then Arkansas if he wants to be a Architect.

Last edited:
I doubt this kid ever steps foot in an architecture class LOL Will end up in Sports management or communications like every other football player.

I doubt this kid ever steps foot in an architecture class LOL Will end up in Sports management or communications like every other football player.

Andrew Luck earned a degree in Architecture from Stanford. So I would not stereo type football players.

Andrew Luck earned a degree in Architecture from Stanford. So I would not stereo type football players.

Yeah lets compare kids who went to Stanford to a kid looking to get a "great education" at Louisville.

Advertisement
Miami never offered this kid so i don't know where the '' HE Gone'' comes from lol.. Staff hasn't recruited him that hard.

Advertisement
A guy i know is from near loserville and he said its harder to get into the military than it is loserville.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1528538 said:
A guy i know is from near loserville and he said its harder to get into the military than it is loserville.

Pretty much. I'm a Kentuckian. UK is the big, bloated state flagship school that anyone can get into. UL is even easier than that. It's the fall back in case you accidentally send UK pictures of dogs pooping instead of your application.

Miami never offered this kid so i don't know where the '' HE Gone'' comes from lol.. Staff hasn't recruited him that hard.

He has a miami offer
Not with his grades..

That makes no sense. You said he doesn't have a miami offer, he has an offer, regardless of what his grades are. Everyone was concerned over Valentines grades but his head coach proved a lot of the rumors false. You never really know what a kids actual grades are.

Advertisement
Back