Rashawn Scott

cane33

Thunderdome
Was really missed today. Love Dorsett and Hurns but they aren't suited for the physical type of game today was. Scott is the one WR on our team who could've consistently got open and made plays when they were pressing our WRs at the LOS scrimmage.

Sucks he got hurt on a meaningless play last week because today could have been his breakout game on a national stage. I think he would have feasted on those UF DBs if they pressed him.

His physicality and blocking was missed. On the play Duke got hurt on, Waters made a **** poor effort to block the defender and I'm sure Scott would have leveled that guy.

Get Well soon.

Advertisement
Hurns is arguably the most reliable WR we have. Not sure why the knock on him.

And Dorsett did have a big TD so it's hard to knock the kid too much (though he and Morris don't seem to be clicking)

I know Phil D had the long bomb but this is too weeks he has been lost in his routes. I am happy as sh$t about this win but PD needs to get with the play book or let Scott step in a ball out

Hurns is a sure handed Tough WR....NFL teams will love him on their roster...**** that kid is tough...

Good point on the Duke running play....he expected that defender to get blocked. I'm sure he got a "hip pointer", took a facemask right to the hip. Painful as ****.

Advertisement
Any of you know if Lewis played? Did not see him at all, hope he is healthy and not having lingering issues from his injury

I think Scott would have had a hard time getting separation against UF's secondary just like our other WR's did. However, Scott is the one receiver on our team that can consistently come up with the catch when covered because he is so physical and has such good body control. Kid runs hard and is very elusive after the catch as well...

Advertisement
Good point on the Duke running play....he expected that defender to get blocked. I'm sure he got a "hip pointer", took a facemask right to the hip. Painful as ****.

And probably took about 20 punches to the balls. The gators were pretty dirty.

Hurns is a sure handed Tough WR....NFL teams will love him on their roster...**** that kid is tough...

Don't see him making it out of Training Camp unfortunately.

Just not physically talented enough.

Lol.... And you know this how? ... How many teams have you worked for?.... Just be happy with the win and get off the couch and do some push up fat boy

Don't see him making it out of Training Camp unfortunately.

Just not physically talented enough.

Lol.... And you know this how? ... How many teams have you worked for?.... Just be happy with the win and get off the couch and do some push up fat boy

Because I've seen Hurns play and I've watched the NFL. It's not a huge leap of faith.

As for being fat - get out of here.

Hurns is the exact type of safety valve WR you want for a physical game. Sure handed and good on flats and five-ten yard outs. Can shed the open field tackle well and move the sticks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back