Rashawn Scott played for the Dolphins today

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Or at least was in uniform

Screen Shot 2016-12-24 at 8.52.25 PM.jpg

Advertisement
I'd love to see him get a little burn. I thought he was gonna get it against the Ravens, but Parker somehow got healthy enough to play that week.

Advertisement
That's great. He had gotten at least 3 nfl checks. Kid fits into this dolphins wr group...honestly I think he could push Leone cargo our wr pick out as rayshawn has special teams value

Good for him! Bummed he was injured for so long and then never really broke out like we all hoped.

Anyone know the minimum for someone who plays in a regular season game? How much will Scott make for those minutes he saw the field?

Good for him! Bummed he was injured for so long and then never really broke out like we

Anyone know the minimum for someone who plays in a regular season game? How much will Scott make for those minutes he saw the field?

Scott probably has made get ween 50-100,000 this season on practice squad..and active roster which is good for an undrained free agent

Practice squad gets a minimum of $6,900 per week...but can be payed more if they contracted for more than minimum. Once you get called up you get a guaranteed three game checks at league minimum of 450k per season. So basically getting moved to 53 man roster guarantees him $79,411 for those three weeks alone and then $26,470 every week on.

Advertisement
Nice. So he's earned something like 7K x 20 weeks on practice squad plus 80K or 220K total. Not going to retire on that, but not bad money at all. Hope he sticks.

Practice squad gets a minimum of $6,900 per week...but can be payed more if they contracted for more than minimum. Once you get called up you get a guaranteed three game checks at league minimum of 450k per season. So basically getting moved to 53 man roster guarantees him $79,411 for those three weeks alone and then $26,470 every week on.

I found this, which adds a little more info. If he were on the practice squad the whole year, it was $117,300.

Practice squad players earn a minimum of $6,900 per week that they are on the practice squad. That's $117,300 for a seventeen-week season, plus $6,900 per week his team is in the playoffs. That's a significant amount of money, but the lowest-paid player on the 53-man roster earn almost four times as much: $450,000 for a rookie.

Advertisement

I found this, which adds a little more info. If he were on the practice squad the whole year, it was $117,300.

Practice squad players earn a minimum of $6,900 per week that they are on the practice squad. That's $117,300 for a seventeen-week season, plus $6,900 per week his team is in the playoffs. That's a significant amount of money, but the lowest-paid player on the 53-man roster earn almost four times as much: $450,000 for a rookie.

his contract is actually 115,00 i belive...which is why i put it at he was at or made about 50k to 100k so far this year. Plus will get the extra playoff money. Not sure if he signed for anything more than 5-10k as an udfa with miami..but it was smart as i expected him to make team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back