Canesforfame Recruit Joined Oct 19, 2012 Messages 539 Jan 12, 2023 #121 So is this a major pie in the face for sun belt billy
Rocketcitycane06 Junior Premium Joined Mar 20, 2018 Messages 1,625 Jan 13, 2023 #122 SFbayCane said: Why do you say that? Click to expand... I honestly don't know where he would land. I think he had a brother to transfer from Ole Miss.
SFbayCane said: Why do you say that? Click to expand... I honestly don't know where he would land. I think he had a brother to transfer from Ole Miss.
G GOCANES05 Recruit Joined Jan 23, 2015 Messages 9,523 Jan 13, 2023 #123 Canesforfame said: So is this a major pie in the face for sun belt billy Click to expand... I miss these cartoons from the past , even as I grew older I’d sit and watch old school cartoons. Now a days this right here would be looked upon as offensive, when we stopped laughing we started dying. Now back to your regular scheduled topic. GOCANES
Canesforfame said: So is this a major pie in the face for sun belt billy Click to expand... I miss these cartoons from the past , even as I grew older I’d sit and watch old school cartoons. Now a days this right here would be looked upon as offensive, when we stopped laughing we started dying. Now back to your regular scheduled topic. GOCANES