Rankings/ Standings

Advertisement
Up to 20th in D1, interestingly enough there are only 9 teams with more wins in the top 25 than us and eight teams with less wins ranked ahead of us.

2008...that’s right around the time your namesake became irrelevant.

Ah, we’re getting into the “I’m rubber, you’re glue” segment of our convo, which is more your milieu than mine.

Yet another guy who posts nothing about baseball but logs in to argue with Jagr. I'm in your head, too.

Advertisement
Jaromir Jagr said:
IndayArtHauz:
"This is unnecessary and stirs up more strife than anything Jagr has said. I don’t like all of his opinions or always love how he expresses them, but some of you are far worse in your obsession with nailing him as a troll. There’s literally nothing trollish about the discussion you all were having, in fact it was educational and interesting to hear from both sides on a strange episode of Miami history. If you’re done talking about it, just be done and walk away. The moment you start grabbing for ammo outside of the discussion at hand is the moment it becomes a gunfight, which inevitably ruins the thread.

Fact is most people in here need to get over themselves and just enjoy the team. It could all be over in a bad weekend."

Are you going to repost this every time somebody calls you out for being a ****** poster who often harps on the negative?

No, only when circus clowns like yourself are so hung up over Jaromir Jagr that you completely miss the 18 year downfall of the baseball program.

So JJ is also IndayArtHauz?

Advertisement
The Live RPI currently sits at #58, down from #27 since last week.

We are tied for 12th place in the ACC standings, which means we are fighting Boston College for the last spot in the ACC Tournament. Pittsburgh could enter into that conversation next weekend.

But, Go Canes!
Yep, go Canes. See how positive can work??

With both North Carolina and Georgia Tech losing, we are now in 3rd place in the ACC and 2nd in the Coastal. A win tonight against Wake Forrest would put us in 1st place in the Coastal. We are in a great chance to finish 2nd in the ACC securing that #2 spot in the ACC tournament. This weekend:

NC State vs. N Carolina
GT vs. Pitt
FSU vs. Louisville

I see all of these teams losing at least one game. No one will sweep. That means if Miami beats WF tonight, we can go 2-1 against Duke and still win the Coastal and hold down that #2 spot for the ACC Tournament.

Hard to believe that if we had better defense late in the games against NC State, FSU, an Pitt, we'd be 19-7 leading the ACC hunting down a title. But, that's water under the bridge. This team needs to keep playing well and finish off the regular season on a high note. Who knows? A Coastal title and an ACC Tournament title could move Miami to that #8 seed to host throughout the NCAA regionals.

Advertisement
Back