Ranking Miami's top 50 players midway through the 2020 season

Advertisement
https://247sports.com/college/miami...hrough-the-2020-season-153857673/#153857673_1

Whoever made this list should be fired on the spot and be undergoing a lobotomy or something cause there's no way in **** Hedley and Borregales are 50th and 49th best players on our team. Man the disrespect is real. Haven't gotten past those two yet but I'm assuming the list has a lot more head scratchers. We shall see
Obviously did not have cis inputs putting this list together. Some are real head scratchers. Wiggins in top 25? Does not even make top fifty in my humble opinion. For some real comedy read whole list

Advertisement
For the love of me I don’t understand why probably two of our top 10 players are ranked 49 and 50....
The only thing I could possibly think of is they don't value special teams at all and just feel like they need to include them in the list so they put them at 49 or 50. Anyone that's watched all 6 games this year knows that either one can make a case for Team MVP

The only thing I could possibly think of is they don't value special teams at all and just feel like they need to include them in the list so they put them at 49 or 50. Anyone that's watched all 6 games this year knows that either one can make a case for Team MVP
They must have not seen special teams for the last few years and how it’s cost Miami games. I agree Big Lou and Jose have been one of the best duos in the country if not the best. Both of them were our MVP’s for the Pitt game.

16. CB D.J. IVEY​

9673588.jpg
(Photo: 247Sports)
Preseason ranking: 24
Ivey has found a way to get the job done in 2020. He's been targeted 20 times in coverage and has allowed only seven receptions for 109 yards. That is the least amount of receptions allowed for any ACC defender that has been targeted at least 20 times. Ivey has been a very good tackler in space while playing on the edge as well. He has missed just one tackle on the year. Ivey has totaled 15 tackles.

:fap:

Advertisement
I should’ve stopped at 49. As Hedley and Borregales have been really good, but I scrolled all the way to 34 and then I realized the person that did this is related to Dannyboycane. WTF that was idiotic.

16. CB D.J. IVEY​

9673588.jpg
(Photo: 247Sports)
Preseason ranking: 24
Ivey has found a way to get the job done in 2020. He's been targeted 20 times in coverage and has allowed only seven receptions for 109 yards. That is the least amount of receptions allowed for any ACC defender that has been targeted at least 20 times. Ivey has been a very good tackler in space while playing on the edge as well. He has missed just one tackle on the year. Ivey has totaled 15 tackles.

:fap:
He's been good minus the first game and the long run against Clemson.

Advertisement
Back