Raising Canes Question

DeadPoets

Senior
What the strategy here on waiting to show them Saturday morning now?

Friday night would be much superior (or even Thursday - though that might be asking too much since they begin filming for next weeks game prep while editing the last one)

Either way I love these things... but god damnit I want my presents on Christmas Eve not Christmas Day. Bush league

Advertisement
Dead, Im on their youtube subscriber list and I'm with you, to me, Thursday would be perfect and Saturday seems a bit late. ( Especially if you're out at the game). But in their defense, they may have limited staffing and resources, so maybe that's why these take some time

No biggie for me. These guys are doing great work. If it takes another day or so to get it all right then I am fine.

Also, maybe Golden has some say in what makes the final cut and he's a buisy guy. Maybe he waits til he as everything squared away for the game and then he takes a half hour or so to review it and tell them what to leavin and out.

Last time they gave us 18 minutes. It was sweet. I hope we get 20 this time.

No biggie for me. These guys are doing great work. If it takes another day or so to get it all right then I am fine.

Also, maybe Golden has some say in what makes the final cut and he's a buisy guy. Maybe he waits til he as everything squared away for the game and then he takes a half hour or so to review it and tell them what to leavin and out.

Last time they gave us 18 minutes. It was sweet. I hope we get 20 this time.

truth

Advertisement
I think Chris Feet is in charge of that whole operation for twitter/facebook/Raising Canes. Tweet him and ask. He will respond.

Advertisement
Back