Raising Canes: Nantambu's Test (S4, E17):

Advertisement
More El Foldo propaganda. I'm sick of UM force feeding this feel good propaganda while the program circles the drain.

This stuff is great when your team is good, but who wants to have some scrappy Sky Lo Lo-looking midget overachiever crammed down our throats while our 4 and 5 stars are being squandered?

Advertisement
Why why why why why why why whyyyyyyyyyy this dude already had his claim to fame

You have a scholarship from The U .... You had a show two years ago

He sucks as a safety and what blow my mind is sometimes they out him in at linebacker.

I don't know if this is Al's doing or the university

It makes us look mediorcore and like we are a joke the kid is 5 foot nothing
He is our Rudy accept he does not end up with a movie

Last edited:
Get your *** slapped up and down the field but some how have time to follow the lives of players. Get this moral victory crap out my face

This kid should never sniff the field. That 15 pen against Gt changed the game. No business playing here

Impressive kid but I find it hard to believe we dont have better safeties.

Advertisement
Hilarious how excited we were to watch Carter, Bush and Crawford roam center field.... And your Miami starting safety is Fentress! Haaaaa! We're fools

As Carter Hucks has shown us this week, there's more to life than football. Don't let the shortcomings of this coaching staff keep you from respecting a man trying to give himself a future after football.

Why why why why why why why whyyyyyyyyyy this dude already had his claim to fame

He sucks as a safety and what blow my mind is sometimes they out him in at linebacker.

Wow, you're a joke. How do you and others in this thread look at this video and turn into a thread about Golden? Yes, this kid probably shouldn't be on the field as often as he does, but that isn't his fault. He's done more with the talent that has been given him than 90% of the players on this team.

The kid works hard in the classroom and on the field, there is nothing more you can ask of him...some of you do not understand how hard it is to play football and be pre-med. I played basketball in Junior College and thought about trying to walk on at CAL, but thought it would be too hard to play basketball and be pre-law so I really applaud this kid.

Regardless of his talent, the kid at the least pushes the 4 and 5 star kids ahead of him and is a great example for the other guys on the team. I admit, every team needs goons, but teams also need kids like this.

In a time when someone is getting accused of sexual assault every other day, it's refreshing to hear about a Fentress.

There's plenty of well deserved threads that are bashing Golden, you don't need to turn a potentially positive thread into a negative one.

Advertisement
I think people are just sick of the ra ra "we have great students!" attitude. This **** ain't Canes football. If I wanted to flow some shirt and tie program I'd watch Penn State. **** that.

Our fans suck just as much as our players. Porsters sucks, team sucks, coaches suck, sounds about right!

Advertisement

Wow, you're a joke. How do you and others in this thread look at this video and turn into a thread about Golden? Yes, this kid probably shouldn't be on the field as often as he does, but that isn't his fault. He's done more with the talent that has been given him than 90% of the players on this team.

The kid works hard in the classroom and on the field, there is nothing more you can ask of him...some of you do not understand how hard it is to play football and be pre-med. I played basketball in Junior College and thought about trying to walk on at CAL, but thought it would be too hard to play basketball and be pre-law so I really applaud this kid.

Regardless of his talent, the kid at the least pushes the 4 and 5 star kids ahead of him and is a great example for the other guys on the team. I admit, every team needs goons, but teams also need kids like this.

In a time when someone is getting accused of sexual assault every other day, it's refreshing to hear about a Fentress.

There's plenty of well deserved threads that are bashing Golden, you don't need to turn a potentially positive thread into a negative one.
He is a student not an athlete

Go figure

He was completely lost even on the highlights in the video find a clue

You only have kids like this on your team to balance out your gpa
He is not pushing 4 and 5 star kids Al Folden is doing this crap again starting his feel good players are you facking kidding me

May be he is making the adjustments. And checks in Spanish and that's why he looks so lost on the field

Last edited:
I hate that I have to see him on the field when it's not special teams.

Advertisement
Back