Quit your blood lot crying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensi

Recruit
I'm getting sick of people blaming richt or whoever for that matter. Im a lifelong canes fan and it's no secret it's us against the world thereby we mustn't give the refs or the NCAA an excuse for that matter. These players were well aware of what they were doing especially amidst the Shapiro scandal. Not only did they hurt their pocket books they let their university, their fans, and most importantly their teammates down by their selfish actions. Having said that I wish them the best on their endeavors and GO CANES!I'm getting sick of people blaming richt or whoever for that matter. Im a lifelong canes fan and it's no secret it's us against the world thereby we mustn't give the refs or the NCAA and excuse for that matter. These players were well aware of what they were doing especially amidst the Shapiro scandal. Not only did they hurt their pocket books they let their university, their fans, and most importantly their teammates down by their selfish actions. Having said that I wish them the best on their endeavors and GO CANES!

Quit your bloodclot crying

Last edited:
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back