QuintonPowell wants a visit.

All ACC
Premium
From ESPN

"I'm telling everyone the same thing, I'm committed to Florida, but I'm going to take visits. If I go up and take visits and I feel like Florida is the school for me, I'm pretty sure my commitment will be a little bit stronger,"

"He told me recently that he would like to visit USC and Miami. His Facebook status update on Monday gives a hint that he is also interested in Oregon. The good news for Florida fans, is that Powell will officially visit Florida this weekend and could shore up his pledge to the Gators if all goes well."
"

Probably just wants some lobster

Advertisement
From ESPN

"I'm telling everyone the same thing, I'm committed to Florida, but I'm going to take visits. If I go up and take visits and I feel like Florida is the school for me, I'm pretty sure my commitment will be a little bit stronger,"

"He told me recently that he would like to visit USC and Miami. His Facebook status update on Monday gives a hint that he is also interested in Oregon. The good news for Florida fans, is that Powell will officially visit Florida this weekend and could shore up his pledge to the Gators if all goes well."
"

Probably just wants some lobster
Im thinkin this is some kinda of inside joke or reference, cause Powell was a 2010 kid........

He never got to take his visit last year with Mainland, Daytona Beach DE Leonard Williams who is now at USC. Daytona Beach area is mostly U of Florida and Florida State, and a little UCF territory. You are not gonna see much UM gear in the stores. But you never know. He might like the scene in South Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back