Quincy Wilson

Advertisement
Just exchanged a few texts with him and he says the staff still hasn't told him anything about an offer. Good to see him still going out there, though.

Just exchanged a few texts with him and he says the staff still hasn't told him anything about an offer. Good to see him still going out there, though.

good sign that the kid is a competitor and doesnt mind actually EARNING something. if he woo's, i dont see why he wouldnt get an offer.

Advertisement
pcitycane said:
good sign that the kid is a competitor and doesnt mind actually EARNING something. if he woo's, i dont see why he wouldnt get an offer.

Well there is no competing going on tomorrow, they watch the team scrimmage

pcitycane said:

oh i thought they would be doing something at least. oh well.

pcitycane said:

oh i thought they would be doing something at least. oh well.

Either way, it's nice to see that he isn't letting not having an offer get to him

Advertisement
Nice to see he'll be there.

Still bumming about Thomas and Williams not. Hopefully we can make a BIG impression on Kirkland. In my mind, Thomas is gone, and Denver becomes our most important remaining recruit.

Advertisement
If Wilson isnt a senior, why is he invited/attending to Senior Day?

Any prospects can show up pretty much if they want, it is just a day designed specifically for seniors. Last year, Jesus Wilson went as a junior.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back