Quick Thought for the school for Aug 24

MizCane

Senior
I think they should invite every former player to the game to have in a section, suite or a roped off section on the sidelines for the National Audience to see what the U brotherhood looks like. How incredible would r be for the school to coordinate all of them together and ready for a huge pan from ESPN to show all of them together?

Advertisement
Everybody already knows how all the former players come back to miami. **** at the fsu game last year you had ray, sapp, irvin, edge, portis, reed and more.

Advertisement
The only time that I can recall (from 1957 to date) all former players being invited to a game was for the last game in the Orange Bowl & they had a fabulous turnout of players from all years. I think it would be a great idea. I attended representing my late husband and sat a row up from the Key West QB Matador (Mira) , sat next to Schnelly's son & daughter-in law & a couple of rows down from Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson & his former wife. I agree with the OP that it would be a great idea.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Could you explain what exactly is *** about the fact of having some of the best individuals who ever played the game return in mass to show the world the most unique and special brotherhood of former players like no other college in the country?

You are trying too hard. Guys come back all the time and are roaming the sidelines. Don’t need to have some kumbaya moment with all the former players holding hands in one section to show brotherhood.

There’s what?

I think he's stated something about "Crimson" in your name.

Anagrams for Crimson could mean "Micron."

Or "Sino Mic," as in *** microphone. Or "CIS Norm" - and we all know that concept sucks taint.

But when you get into numerology - whoa! "Crimson" progressed with quaternions would mean, "He who sleeps with his socks on."

Maybe go "Red" Cane, or Bloody Cane.

Don't go with "Spanky", though. That's worser than "Rimjob." With or without CANE in the name.

Have fun with it.

You are trying too hard. Guys come back all the time and are roaming the sidelines. Don’t need to have some kumbaya moment with all the former players holding hands in one section to show brotherhood.

I always try too hard when it comes to giving props to the Canes. How about you?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back