Questions for DHucks about today's practice.

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
I didn't want to dirty up your other thread with this stuff.

What was practice like?

Who looked good? Who didn't?

Who looked corch?

What were they doing today?

Last edited:
Advertisement

What was practice like?

Fast paced, but kind of laid back at the same time. I think Carter kind of relaxed their nerves. They were flying around.

Brad Kaaya. Sweet Jesus Brad Kaaya. His precision is freaking scary. If you don't run your route exactly the way it's supposed to be run, it's a **** shoot. He puts it right where it belongs. He threw a ball to Stacy that was Dilfer dime material, and Stacy one handed it in front of us like it was f'n nothing. Everyone went bananas. He had a few throws that were out of this world. I asked Kevin about Brad and Ken, and was staunch in his feelings that Brad is right there with Ken. Take it how you want. He was dead serious.

Tyriq, Jamal, and Wyche were getting ear fulls all practice. Gus runs like he's Joystick. Chocolate is **** near bigger than Gus. Chad had some M.E.s, but Chick was all over him straightening him out. Chad is extremely coachable.

Who looked corch?

Tough one. Don't want to answer really. They roam these boards believe it or not. I will say that Coach D goes hard as ****.

A lot of money down situations. Also, brace yourselves, some nickel!

Not a problem. Surprised it took so long for someone to ask.

I believe the part about them roaming the boards. The fact there are still a few morons defending these incompetent fools tells me they are either family members or the coaches themselves.

So if you're reading this....practice what you preach...adhere to your own "pillars', do the right thing....and RESIGN.

Hucks that thing you said about Coley 2nd best thing I've heard this week man. Hope he's getting his confidence back.

What was practice like?

Fast paced, but kind of laid back at the same time. I think Carter kind of relaxed their nerves. They were flying around.

Brad Kaaya. Sweet Jesus Brad Kaaya. His precision is freaking scary. If you don't run your route exactly the way it's supposed to be run, it's a **** shoot. He puts it right where it belongs. He threw a ball to Stacy that was Dilfer dime material, and Stacy one handed it in front of us like it was f'n nothing. Everyone went bananas. He had a few throws that were out of this world. I asked Kevin about Brad and Ken, and was staunch in his feelings that Brad is right there with Ken. Take it how you want. He was dead serious.

Tyriq, Jamal, and Wyche were getting ear fulls all practice. Gus runs like he's Joystick. Chocolate is **** near bigger than Gus. Chad had some M.E.s, but Chick was all over him straightening him out. Chad is extremely coachable.

Who looked corch?

Tough one. Don't want to answer really. They roam these boards believe it or not. I will say that Coach D goes hard as ****.

A lot of money down situations. Also, brace yourselves, some nickel!

Not a problem. Surprised it took so long for someone to ask.

Flying around.... Nice.

Advertisement
Roam these boards? Woah. As well as taking multiple days from practice, they also have time to be on fan boards. No wonder we have no idea what the other teams are doing. Golden you're a sensitive thin skinned, fat slob. Quit

James Coley too busy on CIS instead of fixing our dead last 3 down conversation rate.....sounds about right.

Hey Al, I thought you "ignored all the noise?"

Advertisement
It's not the staff of the team, staff of the school. They know about banners, etc., etc.

If Stacy can do what he was doing in practice on Saturday, sweet Jesus.

I'll let y'all know what's up this afternoon. Getting geared up now.

Pre practice was good. Golden being Golden. About what you see on Raising Canes and the like.

It's not the staff of the team, staff of the school. They know about banners, etc., etc.

If Stacy can do what he was doing in practice on Saturday, sweet Jesus.

I'll let y'all know what's up this afternoon. Getting geared up now.

Pre practice was good. Golden being Golden. About what you see on Raising Canes and the like.

Have fun out there today!

Get a pic of Carter by the Sean Taylor mural if you get a chance!

Please tell Golden this is the most polite way possible, "De Pinga asks that you **** your own face back to NJ."

Advertisement
Hey DHucks can you tell Golden he's a ****** and to GTFO or would that be too awkward.

Advertisement

GOOD...I am happy that they are TROLLING the message boards. IF they are reading this then: ***** OFF AND DIE YOU LAME MOTHER PHUKKERS!

****, glad to see practice could be fit in to today's schedule. Thought practice was a thing of the past.

Advertisement
Back